Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get rid of that stubborn internal belly fat?!

Re: How to get rid of that stuburn Internal Belly Fat?!

It's not cortisol. It's eating too much.

It's not cortisol. It's eating too much.
Well thats what wee trying to go over. Cortisol was just the main suggested theories. but u see the thing is my life style has always been active, i know how to diet, and im young. Things just dont add up. But i also have to be completly honest, ive only been giving 100% at everything for about a month now, who knows maybe time will tell. But everywhere else there is results just not there. Ive never been fat, and i know what a fat persons belly looks like and what a bloated belly looks like. I just want some suggestions from ppl that experienced the same thing maybe and how they handled it.

Keep in mind i can nearly see my abs, but it looks like im poking then out(like when ur trying to inpersonate santa clause or some fat guy), or like a 4month pregnant chick. Hard too. Its internal. I wil get a camera real soon so that i can upload pix, but even then u might not be able to tell becuz its not that big and it could be hard to distinguish the diffrence between internal and external through a pic.

too many t3/clen runs. maybe your thyroid hasnt fully recovered.

If only had diet in check for a month then I think the best thing to do is wait. The only problem you have is unrealistic expectations. People dont understnad that unless your just truly gifted that it takes about 3 to 4 months of hard core diet to get to that 5-6% body fat...you know the ripped with the abs that you and everyone wants a pill to fix. If you stay on track and still have this problem in about 3 months from now then it might be other issues. For now I agree with Nelson...eating too much

I can explain that,
First we have to understand what causes cortisol, stress is the main factor,and what is stressed more during a cycle than the The adrenals , they are walnut-sized glands located on top of each kidney, where they serve as important manufacturing centers for many of the body’s hormones. The innermost section of each gland produces adrenaline and noradrenaline, the hormones named after them. The layers outside the center, called the adrenal cortex, produce several other hormones, including cortisol, as well as DHEA, estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone.

The fundamental task of your adrenal glands is to rally all your body’s resources into “fight or flight” mode by increasing production of adrenaline and cortisol. When healthy, your adrenals can instantly increase your heart rate and blood pressure, release your energy stores for immediate use, slow your digestion and other secondary functions, and sharpen your senses.

Every challenge to the mind and body creates a demand on the adrenal glands. And the list of challenges is endless: lack of sleep, a demanding boss, the threat of losing your job, financial pressures, personality conflicts, yo-yo dieting, relationship turmoil, death or illness of a loved one, skipping meals, , illnreliance on stimulants like caffeine and carbs, digestive problems, over-exerciseess or infection, unresolved emotional issues from our past or present and more. The result is adrenal glands that are constantly on high alert.

To prevent this you need to get a Start with a high-quality multivitamin–mineral complex rich in stress vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids.
Also the addition of DHEA is a good idea.Adding Green leafy vegtables to your diet is required also for healthy adrenal gland function.

RADAR

Can you go into greater detail about the coffee and carbs not quite sure where your going
with that one, the rest sounds like you right on target.

Last edited:

Ever get your cortisol checked? Were you under severe stress at any point?

I went from big and lean, to having a belly that most couldnt see with clothes on and thought I looked lighter, despite being 30lbs heavier!! Come to find out my cortisol was sky high for a period of time, put on tons of belly fat, now on SUPPLEMENTAL CORISOL and starting to lose belly fat

...what?

look up Adrenal Fatigue, sorry I did not explain it well enough. Cortisol goes sky high for whatever stressors in your life, a big indicator is packing on midsection fat....then your cortisol can crash out, which somehow affects thyroid and possibly insulin too...its not something i know well enough to condense, so if your really interested plenty of info on the web...

and if anyone is wondering a sure way to check it out is go get comprehensive labs, including bloodwork, urine, and saliva...

Top Bottom