Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get rid of that stubborn internal belly fat?!

Re: How to get rid of that stuburn Internal Belly Fat?!

If only had diet in check for a month then I think the best thing to do is wait. The only problem you have is unrealistic expectations. People dont understnad that unless your just truly gifted that it takes about 3 to 4 months of hard core diet to get to that 5-6% body fat...you know the ripped with the abs that you and everyone wants a pill to fix. If you stay on track and still have this problem in about 3 months from now then it might be other issues. For now I agree with Nelson...eating too much

Agreed, only time can tell. Now that my diet is in check lets see where ill be at in a couple of months. Would it be better to diet eating hardly no fats but same amount of daily calorie intake? Or including some fats but about 500-1000 daily calorie deficit?

SOme from my understanding cortisol triggers fat gain in a way? So my suolution is to diet and exercise then, no prob. I was thinking cortisol was some kinda liquid build up or something that can only be taken care of medically.

Thanx for the advice..

How is your fiber intake?

I have the same type of belly. Mine is from defiatley drinking beer for sure, at times i would drink every day for years. Now that my diest is in check (i mean seriousley in check not half ass or ok but perfect). I stll drink a couple brews on the weekend. But for the past 2 weeks i havent had one beer at all and my stomach is on the move...I mean its going down daily and fast. I'd say before supps make sure your diet is absoluley perfect no cheats nothing

I have the same type of belly. Mine is from defiatley drinking beer for sure, at times i would drink every day for years. Now that my diest is in check (i mean seriousley in check not half ass or ok but perfect). I stll drink a couple brews on the weekend. But for the past 2 weeks i havent had one beer at all and my stomach is on the move...I mean its going down daily and fast. I'd say before supps make sure your diet is absoluley perfect no cheats nothing
yea beer belly is just abouyt the same except when u slolw down on the drinking your belly begins to go down aswell, non like an over eater who has to quit and excersice just to see a reduction.

I have a topical albutral type product coming out some day. Its going to rock shit... anyway use needt2slin along with forged burner. That and send me a pm for diet and training advice. I will hook it up

Google "Insulin Resistance and Visceral Fat"...

Google "Insulin Resistance and Visceral Fat"...

Nice thanks!

Also check out:
Dr. James Wilson's Adrenal Fatigue

Fat Loss | Weight Loss | Dr. Bryan P. Walsh

Lose that belly fat! You exercise, you eat right, but you still have a pooch. Here's the surprising reason why—and how to fix it | Shape | Find Articles at BNET

Cortisol and Weight Gain - Why Losing Belly Fat Seems So Hard?

The Adrenal/Thyroid Connection: A Look at the Relationship, with Drs. Richard and Karilee Shames, Authors of Thyroid Power / Thyroid Disease Information Source - Articles/FAQs

The Adrenal - Thyroid Connection, With Richard & Karilee Shames

ANyways adrenals, cortisol, thyroid, insulin, all of it is tied together but over my head to explain....and if this is the issue, its due to some drastic change in your life and not overeating or stopping training....ie you can find a good anti aging, hormone balancing, integrative/holistic MD to help you sort it out. So if you are someone who was really lean and athletic most of your life, and with little changes in diet you all the sudden pack it on, there could be some issues...if you pigged out on shit for a few months, well thats probably your answer there...

Im sorry for any confusion by my intial short post...I was a steady 10-12% my entire life, than shit hit the fan and I climbed to 30% and was like WTF all of it in my belly....no matter what diet or workouts I did I couldnt change it and was upset to say the least....got my hormones checked, and then started getting all these new topics thrown at me I never thought Id deal with, HRT, thyroid, adrenal issues, cortisol, insulin resistance,etc...

SO if your not pigging out, and hop on this thread because you too had a WTF period in your life you gain a ton of belly fat, checking out some of the links above might be of benefit. I just did a quick google, there are tons more.

This is a great thread! I want to figure out the while story on cortisol, and the differences between what your body makes, and taking cortisol as a supplement. I've read directly conflicting reports regarding taking cortisol supplements. My doctor has me on cortisol 5mg/day, and he says it's "part of the program" for balancing hormones, and the cortisol has a direct effect on feeling of wellbeing. So is my cortisol supplementation causing me to have to work harder to keep my fat percentage down, or is it actually helping me to do that? If indeed it works OPPOSITE on different people, then I'd like to find out the reasons. It is medical science, and therefore I want to find an (a) + (b) = (c) answer.

Charles

Honestly hardly any. I never really thought of it as much of a benefit, besides that it plugs me up very easily:xeye:

Take it.

Top Bottom