Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have Your Bodybuilding and Fitness Goals Changed?

TRAINHD

About 10 years ago I was 175lbs soaking wet,my all time goal was to hit 200lbs when I did I changed it to 220lbs at that weight I thought for sure I'd be happy with my gains.But now I'm 231lbs 9% BF and I'm thinking 255lbs is looking good,so my question is ARE WE AS BODYBUILDERS EVER SATISFIED?

Re: Have Your Goals Changed?

I think that setting goals, achieving them, then setting more goals is the personality trait of successful people. You could take lbs and change it to $$$ or whatever and it would be the same. To be the best, I don't think that you will ever be satisfied unless you are moving forward constantly improving yourself. I would be suprised if any bb is ever satisfied with where they are...

guitrole1 said:
I think that setting goals, achieving them, then setting more goals is the personality trait of successful people. You could take lbs and change it to $$$ or whatever and it would be the same. To be the best, I don't think that you will ever be satisfied unless you are moving forward constantly improving yourself. I would be suprised if any bb is ever satisfied with where they are...

I agree.I guess a one point I would like to look in the mirror and say, just right.But I guess that is the great thing about this sport we can always improve on what we have :Chef: Also great point about lbs to $$$ , it is true K to you Bro

unfortunately it is this which gets ourselves into trouble because we push out bodies too far health wise

I love to see a guy free squatting 500+ or military pressing the 140lb dumbells - rack weight and says he is weak and should be doing it __ more times. Add to that the diet perfections... I am going to say No - never satisfied.

A new article has been added:

"Top Fitness Goals for Muscle Building Success This Year"

<strong>With last year now in the books, many bodybuilders are hitting the gym with renewed fitness goals. Unfortunately, many of these people will fall off of their new fitness goals within the first few months. If you don’t want to join them, you’d better read our top 12 fitness goals that will have you packing on more muscle than ever!

Here's the link to read about setting and reaching your <a href="http://bodybuilding.elitefitness.com/fitness-goals" target="_blank">Fitness Goals</a>!

Top Bottom