Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you reach Ketosis while on Growth Hormone?

starskulker

I have never had a problem reaching Ketosis in a diet before. I ususally reach it within 2 or 3 days max. I Have been on a 40 carbs per day or lower diet since Sunday and still have not reached it. The only thing differant is I have been on Growth at 4 units per day for about 6 months and am wondering if for some reason it's not letting me reach ketosis?

How do you know you are in ketosis?

GH suppresses insulin, so I don't think that it would be the issue.

I could be mistaken, I am on minimal sleep right now so my brain isn't working as well as it could be.

There is something called Ketostix where you pee on to a strip and it will tell you if you are in ketosis by turning a dark color. the darker the color the more Ketones you are burning.

Seems unlikely that has anything to do with it. Otherwise Pro's would cut it out way earlier then they do before they have a show.
It's is likely you are retainng water and not fat like you think. What else are you taking? Any AI's?

There is something called Ketostix where you pee on to a strip and it will tell you if you are in ketosis by turning a dark color. the darker the color the more Ketones you are burning.

Those sticks are for diabetics to see if they are in diabetic ketoacidosis. If they turn purple, it is a pathological condition and a medical emergency.

If you are in ketosis, then your body will be burning the ketones as a source of energy, not urinating them out.

If anything, you will get 'trace' on the sticks, and that will typically be after cardio.

I hope that is clear.

Very possible>>>>i'm proof....at 4iu's a day with carbs under 40 i reach ketosis by evidence of ketostix!

Top Bottom