Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Usain Bolt Eats 1,000 Chicken McNuggets at the Beijing Olympics

"We can help you go from chronic disability to just plain ole' chronic. Word!"

I've got access to a really great electronic medical library, and I can't find any articles on US military recruits who are otherwise healthy with athletic backgrounds getting irregular pelvic fractures. That should be huge news.

Do you have a link or citation I could pursue?

that story went around the news outlets 2 years ago, I'm sure that google place could lend you a hand.

There's a group that's doing great. Have you considered the possibility that you aren't routinely exposed to any of that group?

u mean the group that has to take extraneous sources of hormones to express what was once baseline human performance? That doesn't count. Sorry it doesn't. Human bodies aren't making the same chemicals anymore and just because there's a group that can afford to synthetically supplement those hormones does not mean they haven't decayed on the genetic level.

For example, a man who's completely replaces his endocrine system with hormone replacement therapy runs the risk of passing on lowered baseline test production to his male offspring. This is epigenetics and it's real, your lifestyle choices can have these effects on your children. For now it can be reversed.

And I go to a very wealthy gym so I see the children of families just as wealthy as yours, they're not the same anymore. I applaud the parents for trying to get those kids healthier but you can see what an uphill struggle it is. The inate athleticism and coordination just isn't there. You just didn't see that kind of frailty much when I was a kid. I'm sure they're smart kids but physically, they'll be on TRT before they even graduate HS.

I say some stuff.

You question that stuff, can't verify, ask for a link.

I point you to Google.

Stuff substantiated.

Lol @ scores of 4.0 students enlisting in the military. Bro, shut the fuck up. I was actually in a real military, I lived it every day. Put your Call of Duty controller down.

More like 1/500 enlisted with even A- averages, which isn't nearly enough to lower entry standards.

You're a liar.

Top Bottom