Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Usain Bolt Eats 1,000 Chicken McNuggets at the Beijing Olympics

Yeah, athletes are definitely getting slower, shorter and less talented. I bet that's why they have to pay them so much more these days -- so they'll work harder.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Those athletes are great compared to the baseline. The greatest athletes in recent history couldn't do in a week what the spartans did in 1 day. That is "fact". And if you take the word of scientists who research fossilized remains of humans and can tell from a series of footprints how fast the people were running who made those footprints, even Bolt couldn't hang with them. Apparently they can also look at bones and tell how dense the musculature was of humans living 10's of thousands of years ago...and again it apparently shows that on "avg" they were more than double our strength. It's not something that obviously gets talked about alot because there's an important narrative to be spread...that humans are the best they've ever been so the current direction "must" be sustained.

When I read that in 10 or so years over 25% of children will be born with type 2 diabetes, and that it's not a socioeconomic paradigm, that tells me it's not going well. That tells me we're doing some intrinsically wrong.

you did read that I mentioned the academies right? Of course you weren't in officer school, i could have called that after reading approx 1 of your posts.

they still don't get the 4.0 students in nearly enough numbers to effect entry standards you fucking liar. BTW, OCS requires a 4 year degree to qualify, so all this 'they were great in highschool' shit is irrelevant. You're a god damn idiot.

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Just admit you lied.

Those athletes are great compared to the baseline. The greatest athletes in recent history couldn't do in a week what the spartans did in 1 day. That is "fact". And if you take the word of scientists who research fossilized remains of humans and can tell from a series of footprints how fast the people were running who made those footprints, even Bolt couldn't hang with them. Apparently they can also look at bones and tell how dense the musculature was of humans living 10's of thousands of years ago...and again it apparently shows that on "avg" they were more than double our strength. It's not something that obviously gets talked about alot because there's an important narrative to be spread...that humans are the best they've ever been so the current direction "must" be sustained.

When I read that in 10 or so years over 25% of children will be born with type 2 diabetes, and that it's not a socioeconomic paradigm, that tells me it's not going well. That tells me we're doing some intrinsically wrong.

how's that high cholesterol of yours? Still on lipitor bro?

Also I got my degree via academic scholarships, not the GI Bill.

Keep it up though bro, that University of Pheonix is really gonna pay off

Top Bottom