Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms 1 LGD+GW+S-4 and Oxandrovar 16 week log

My bad. It is liquidex ai.

Update: did an hour on the elliptical, increasing the level every five minutes. Im not a fan of the elliptical but wanted to experiment. Either gw is already working or im placeboing.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Update: never take s1 lgd followed by s1 s4. I am assuming the suspensions dont react well together but my throat hurts a lot.

Day 3 : rest periods appear to be getting much shorter. Cardio seems to have improved, not sure if my body is adapting due to not having done cardio in a while or if the triple stack is working. I feel great, once again not sure if its the sarms or just being focused because im on them.

Day 3 : rest periods appear to be getting much shorter. Cardio seems to have improved, not sure if my body is adapting due to not having done cardio in a while or if the triple stack is working. I feel great, once again not sure if its the sarms or just being focused because im on them.

its the gw bro, make no mistake about it!Keep it up, we will be following.

Also I have been using Yohimflame for over two weeks now and I have noticed that while I am losing weight, the distribution of weight loss is much different and favoring the areas that I spray.

It works.

Well GW from S-1 is most definitely fast acting. The last sarms cycle I ran was GW only from Unique and I was 175 lbs...no crazy cardio boost. But with this GW I've been training twice a day, and the workouts still suck, as does the soreness, but I somehow feel okay immediately after the workout. My heart rate has been coming down much faster. I ran 3 miles in the morning yesterday, lifted, then again in the evening ran 6 miles. Not quite sure if this is normal and if the LGD and S-4 stacked with it are what's making me feel like superman.

THANK YOU S-1.

No f-ing idea what is going. I feel like I can't train enough. lifting heavy, light, high reps, low reps, ran another 12 miles today. I am not used to this and very confused.

I'm guessing this is good, but so unusual for me that I don't know how to feel. I'm repurposing this cycle and considering it a recomp as I am training three or four times as much as I thought I would be so eating more calories to compensate. Still all clean.

Also bumped up s-4 to 100 mg. I feel great. Vision sides are there but I could care less.

100mgs of S4 holy shit haha
I'd be curious to see the change in vision side effects. I'm at 50mgs right now and everything is yellow. Headlights, cell phone screen, etc.

Sounds like things are going well so far!

Not sure why because usually I'm susceptible to sides from ANYTHING, be it otc medication or aas. But S-4 is giving me nothign except some blotchy vision on occasion.

This is going very well, I can attest to the increased effectiveness and hence "purity" of Sarms 1 GW over Unique.

Top Bottom