Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms 1 LGD+GW+S-4 and Oxandrovar 16 week log

100mgs of S4 holy shit haha
I'd be curious to see the change in vision side effects. I'm at 50mgs right now and everything is yellow. Headlights, cell phone screen, etc.

Sounds like things are going well so far!

yea 100mgs deff woundnt be my cup of tea,but some people get sides alot worse then others

good luck to the op,hell of a log so far!

Was supposed to be a rest day...but I went to the gym...ran three miles in 30. So ten minute miles. I haven't done that..ever I think. I'm honestly taken aback by the results. I'm either paying for the world's most expensive placebo or Sarms-1 GW,LGD and S-4 are the real deal. I'm leaning towards the later.

Was supposed to be a rest day...but I went to the gym...ran three miles in 30. So ten minute miles. I haven't done that..ever I think. I'm honestly taken aback by the results. I'm either paying for the world's most expensive placebo or Sarms-1 GW,LGD and S-4 are the real deal. I'm leaning towards the later.

yea the gw is crazy.. a few times i got carried away with the cardio and my joints were killing me the next day.. sore knees etc

lol sometimes gw is ahead of what your body can handle.Now that im getting old the treadmill can do a number on my joints.

10 minute miles while weighing 241 lbs. I haven't run at that pace since I was 165 over four years ago. Not sure how to cope or keep up with the GW...its driving me insane. Strength gains are definitely there. I've been eating completely clean, albeit more calories than expected.

Hurricane was completely right about GW being ahead of your body. Had to take yesterday off, my legs were barely moving. Its the worst DOMS I have ever had in my life, I had no idea how hard I was pushing. That was my sixth day on cycle, today is officially the 7th day. So one week in here's what I have experienced.

- Drastically shortened rest periods between light weight high rep lifting. Not so much when going heavy.

- Cardio out of nowhere. I suddenly have, what I consider to be a lot, of cardio for a 241 lb male.

- Looking leaner overall, haven't weighed myself but weight loss from all over. Very happy about this considering my diet is not calorie restrictive yet and I was considering this to be a recomp.

- Muscle hardness, something I've only experienced with Var and Proviron before. Really liking it and its only day 7.

-Vision sides on 100 mg of S-4 are definitely noticeable. Going from dark to light place and light to dark is quite strange but again, nothing I can't put up with for the benefits.

Hope this log has been decent thus far as we have many more weeks to go! Thanks for reading.

DAY 9

No f-ing idea how this is supposed to go but training has been insane. GW and the rest of the compounds have put me way ahead in slightly over a week than I thought I'd be. I'm running, lifting, doing Yoga, working...UNREAL to be quite honest.

Sense of well being is great, cardio is unexpected, I am leaning out visibly and have lost a lb not eating at a deficit yet. Increased vascularity didn't become noticeable till today but now ( Day 8 ) it is DRASTIC.

DAY 9

No f-ing idea how this is supposed to go but training has been insane. GW and the rest of the compounds have put me way ahead in slightly over a week than I thought I'd be. I'm running, lifting, doing Yoga, working...UNREAL to be quite honest.

Sense of well being is great, cardio is unexpected, I am leaning out visibly and have lost a lb not eating at a deficit yet. Increased vascularity didn't become noticeable till today but now ( Day 8 ) it is DRASTIC.

You're essentially recomping your body, it's a real life changing experience.

That yohiflame really is a sick addition to your stack. I get excited when i see people get good results from this product. Great log bro following

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Well I have had work and family related stuff going on but my diet is clean as always and will resume hard training tonight. Missing even one day seems like a waste. Today will mark Day 13, continuing to get leaner but not drastically, its very subtle but happening everyday.

Hurricane was completely right about GW being ahead of your body. Had to take yesterday off, my legs were barely moving. Its the worst DOMS I have ever had in my life, I had no idea how hard I was pushing. That was my sixth day on cycle, today is officially the 7th day. So one week in here's what I have experienced.

- Drastically shortened rest periods between light weight high rep lifting. Not so much when going heavy.

- Cardio out of nowhere. I suddenly have, what I consider to be a lot, of cardio for a 241 lb male.

- Looking leaner overall, haven't weighed myself but weight loss from all over. Very happy about this considering my diet is not calorie restrictive yet and I was considering this to be a recomp.

- Muscle hardness, something I've only experienced with Var and Proviron before. Really liking it and its only day 7.

-Vision sides on 100 mg of S-4 are definitely noticeable. Going from dark to light place and light to dark is quite strange but again, nothing I can't put up with for the benefits.

Hope this log has been decent thus far as we have many more weeks to go! Thanks for reading.

LOL gw did this to me plenty of times.I felt like a cardio machine on the treadmill and went like an animal,only to hae my joints killing me the next day.People might want to invest in a low inpact on joints method of cardio with gw.I know it might sound silly and extreme but its really the truth with myself.

Top Bottom