Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Usain Bolt Eats 1,000 Chicken McNuggets at the Beijing Olympics

Doh!

And I forgot. Cheap, mindless entertainment.

Once pot is legalized, I'd like to start a subscription service where people can sign-over their welfare checks or food stamps and have the money applied to a video game system and a few ounces of pot. I'd locate the business next door to post offices and have them follow mail trucks around each month when the checks are written.

The human genome is far from decay. Smart, successful, healthy people are finding each other at unprecedented rates due to modern technology (particularly free travel and a global work environment) -- and they're having kids of their own. The rate of breeding-up is mind boggling and the offspring are impressive.

sorry you couldn't be more wrong. Even the military agrees. Which is why they've been forced to drop enlistment standards across the board. They've written about these high school kids that come to the academies with 4.0 GPA's and impressive HS athletic backgrounds. As soon as they hit BT they get injuries that the military commanders barely ever heard of when they enlisted. Things like pelvic fractures etc.

Doh!

And I forgot. Cheap, mindless entertainment.

Once pot is legalized, I'd like to start a subscription service where people can sign-over their welfare checks or food stamps and have the money applied to a video game system and a few ounces of pot. I'd locate the business next door to post offices and have them follow mail trucks around each month when the checks are written.

legal here brah

in any case men much smarter than anyone on this site are saying that once these epigenetic changes that they've seen in the past few generations become permanent, we're done. The question of whether our epigenome is crumbling is already answered, what they're not 100% of is how many generations it would take for these changes to become permanent.

There's a group that's doing great. Have you considered the possibility that you aren't routinely exposed to any of that group?

sorry you couldn't be more wrong. Even the military agrees. Which is why they've been forced to drop enlistment standards across the board. They've written about these high school kids that come to the academies with 4.0 GPA's and impressive HS athletic backgrounds. As soon as they hit BT they get injuries that the military commanders barely ever heard of when they enlisted. Things like pelvic fractures etc.

I've got access to a really great electronic medical library, and I can't find any articles on US military recruits who are otherwise healthy with athletic backgrounds getting irregular pelvic fractures. That should be huge news.

Do you have a link or citation I could pursue?

Top Bottom