Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Saturday July 22 Legs/Caves/Cardio

I decided to switch up the rep ranges a little bit today. I also added in Squats at the end of the workout today wanted to fully exhaust the muscles at the end.

I injected Friday mixing test and primo together and that might just be a winning combination, I injected into the abdominal area and so far other then feeling like a minor bruise the inflammation is way less the know is the size of a dime compared to a larger size when using the glute, overall I call this a success I did Squats tension with the core and I felt no pain or issues. I feel moving forward this is the best option mixing and inject both compounds at once, also seemed to take the bite off the primo having it mixed. I also think small amount in stop small amount in stop making the injection take longer time help a ton.

Sleep is still very good recovery very good training ability being in the zone much improved. Overall so far everything is on the up and up.

With week one coming to a close here shortly my thoughts are I am handling and adjusting very well with the 200/200 hard to believe I need to stick with this for the next 4 weeks, as I definitely feel I could push sooner then later my original cycle layout which is,
250 test & 300 primo A week

I originally started 1:1 to see how I would react and feel, I have thought about possibility of end of week 2 or 3 pushing up into the 250/300 which is max dosages for this cycle. I don't want to get greedy I am just very curious how my mind and body would handle it, I know one thing that would be a hell of a shoot 2mls primo and half a ml of test oh boy lol. As I said no getting greedy I have my logic based in how I am doing and feeling and training/recovery daily, I take all factors into play.

So far no negative sides or unwanted issues happening day or night hopefully it is that way all cycle.

I have noticed my confidence is beaming in a positive way inside my mind with the way I think about myself and just daily life not in a cocky A-hole manner just overall I am not letting the little things bother me im more happy and u feel more alive, it is that ON feeling I keep referring to with my logs just adding test with primo I just feel so much more alive and well and this is one incredible feeling how two compounds can make you feel a better version of yourself, the more I go and experience the more I understand points of view with certain people who use peds right or wrong with what someone says, very quickly I get it I see it I realize it almost like a light bulb went off in my head as to why some guys blast and cruise and never get off the wheel, I personally won't do that or agree with it but hey I am not here to judge people. I am here to share my knowledge my experiences in detail and help everyone in the community to the best of my ability.

Para Pharma not only helping me reach my gym goals, Para Pharma is helping me become the better more efficient version of me, I've hears alot of guys say in videos primo didn't give them that happy mood boost factor, they also say it doesn't give u strength now while I'm not lifting buildings off the foundation, I am increasing my weights and my reps and my endurance alot, look at the logs and see it is all here in the open. I am experiencing positive thoughts happy-go-lucky vibes ON feeling in the gym and out of it, overall I just feel my quality of life drastically improve already, compared to 75mg of my trt I am a great candidate to tell others the difference between 75mg and a combined 400mg test and Primo the difference is a huge boost. Overall I have nothing but great news to report on Para Pharma and how it is helping me every single day since starting.

Leg Extension
1x20@115lbs
1x20@120lbs
1x12@135lbs
1x12@140lbs
1x12@145lbs
1x12@150lbs

Leg Press Machine
1x20@120lbs
1x20@125lbs
2x12@140lbs
2x12@150lbs

Hip Abductor Machine
1x20@100lbs
1x20@120lbs
1x12@135lbs
1x12@140lbs
1x12@145lbs
1x12@150lbs

2x12@225lbs Normal Squats

1x20@175lbs Rapid fire Squats
1x25@145lbs No rest top or bottom
1x10@135lbs

Cave Press Machine
4x12@205lbs
1x20@150lbs

Cardio
Stair Stepper
Level 4
Duration 10 minutes
Steps 370
Calories burned 55

Treadmill
Uphill
Incline 6.5
Speed 3.6
Miles 1.44
Calories burned 200
Grand total calories burned 255 for today.

Hope all is well for all of you, and I hope you enjoy another update everyone 😎

Topps 💪

Last edited:
Here are some first week of cycle photos ( flexed) I will continue to try and provide photos as the weeks go on so everyone can get and accurate representation and see the small changes I might not see as I see myself everyday.
This is a long process your only on W1 and start soon W2.
Primo work really from W4-5.
You have all the keys for your goal.

Saturday July 22 Legs/Caves/Cardio

I decided to switch up the rep ranges a little bit today. I also added in Squats at the end of the workout today wanted to fully exhaust the muscles at the end.

I injected Friday mixing test and primo together and that might just be a winning combination, I injected into the abdominal area and so far other then feeling like a minor bruise the inflammation is way less the know is the size of a dime compared to a larger size when using the glute, overall I call this a success I did Squats tension with the core and I felt no pain or issues. I feel moving forward this is the best option mixing and inject both compounds at once, also seemed to take the bite off the primo having it mixed. I also think small amount in stop small amount in stop making the injection take longer time help a ton.

Sleep is still very good recovery very good training ability being in the zone much improved. Overall so far everything is on the up and up.

With week one coming to a close here shortly my thoughts are I am handling and adjusting very well with the 200/200 hard to believe I need to stick with this for the next 4 weeks, as I definitely feel I could push sooner then later my original cycle layout which is,
250 test & 300 primo A week

I originally started 1:1 to see how I would react and feel, I have thought about possibility of end of week 2 or 3 pushing up into the 250/300 which is max dosages for this cycle. I don't want to get greedy I am just very curious how my mind and body would handle it, I know one thing that would be a hell of a shoot 2mls primo and half a ml of test oh boy lol. As I said no getting greedy I have my logic based in how I am doing and feeling and training/recovery daily, I take all factors into play.

So far no negative sides or unwanted issues happening day or night hopefully it is that way all cycle.

I have noticed my confidence is beaming in a positive way inside my mind with the way I think about myself and just daily life not in a cocky A-hole manner just overall I am not letting the little things bother me im more happy and u feel more alive, it is that ON feeling I keep referring to with my logs just adding test with primo I just feel so much more alive and well and this is one incredible feeling how two compounds can make you feel a better version of yourself, the more I go and experience the more I understand points of view with certain people who use peds right or wrong with what someone says, very quickly I get it I see it I realize it almost like a light bulb went off in my head as to why some guys blast and cruise and never get off the wheel, I personally won't do that or agree with it but hey I am not here to judge people. I am here to share my knowledge my experiences in detail and help everyone in the community to the best of my ability.

Para Pharma not only helping me reach my gym goals, Para Pharma is helping me become the better more efficient version of me, I've hears alot of guys say in videos primo didn't give them that happy mood boost factor, they also say it doesn't give u strength now while I'm not lifting buildings off the foundation, I am increasing my weights and my reps and my endurance alot, look at the logs and see it is all here in the open. I am experiencing positive thoughts happy-go-lucky vibes ON feeling in the gym and out of it, overall I just feel my quality of life drastically improve already, compared to 75mg of my trt I am a great candidate to tell others the difference between 75mg and a combined 400mg test and Primo the difference is a huge boost. Overall I have nothing but great news to report on Para Pharma and how it is helping me every single day since starting.

Leg Extension
1x20@115lbs
1x20@120lbs
1x12@135lbs
1x12@140lbs
1x12@145lbs
1x12@150lbs

Leg Press Machine
1x20@120lbs
1x20@125lbs
2x12@140lbs
2x12@150lbs

Hip Abductor Machine
1x20@100lbs
1x20@120lbs
1x12@135lbs
1x12@140lbs
1x12@145lbs
1x12@150lbs

2x12@225lbs Normal Squats

1x20@175lbs Rapid fire Squats
1x25@145lbs No rest top or bottom
1x10@135lbs

Cave Press Machine
4x12@205lbs
1x20@150lbs

Cardio
Stair Stepper
Level 4
Duration 10 minutes
Steps 370
Calories burned 55

Treadmill
Uphill
Incline 6.5
Speed 3.6
Miles 1.44
Calories burned 200
Grand total calories burned 255 for today.

Hope all is well for all of you, and I hope you enjoy another update everyone 😎

Topps 💪

Nice workout, wow when i train the legs at the end im dead, so add some cardio are awesome and prove you have lot energy and motivation

(y):devilish:
About using 2 compound in the same seryngue be careful because some time we mix and push the other compound in the vial (for exemple if your take first Test and followed by Primo, you have a chance to push some test in your primo vial)

If possible use one seryngue + needle for Test and use another seryngue + needle for Primo
From my side i use the same seryngue as you (BD 3ML) for Primo 2ml and i use a seryngue 1ml BD to take the test 0,5ml because i use TRT dose and i push the test on the seryngue of primo.

With this method you know really how much do you have for each. I'm not sure if i write well my method and i hope your understand what i mean.

Happy Sunday <3

This is a long process your only on W1 and start soon W2.
Primo work really from W4-5.
You have all the keys for your goal.

Nice workout, wow when i train the legs at the end im dead, so add some cardio are awesome and prove you have lot energy and motivation

(y):devilish:
About using 2 compound in the same seryngue be careful because some time we mix and push the other compound in the vial (for exemple if your take first Test and followed by Primo, you have a chance to push some test in your primo vial)

If possible use one seryngue + needle for Test and use another seryngue + needle for Primo
From my side i use the same seryngue as you (BD 3ML) for Primo 2ml and i use a seryngue 1ml BD to take the test 0,5ml because i use TRT dose and i push the test on the seryngue of primo.

With this method you know really how much do you have for each. I'm not sure if i write well my method and i hope your understand what i mean.

Happy Sunday <3
Hello Brother, no worries I understand exactly what you said it all made perfect sense. I first draw the primo up in the 3ml syringe, I made sure I hold the plunger all the way back and keep the pressure so I don't push any compound into the wring vial, I am sure a little from the needle on the outside might get put in but it is so minimal I do not believe it will cause any issues brother, I am very meticulous, I Double and triple check the syringe and the vials before I insert and draw out, originally I was going to backfill the 3ml but the plunger didn't want to pull out and use separate needles for drawing, if I had to I can switch needles with drawing each because they are lurelock so the needles can be twisted off.

Yeah I know we are very early into the process, I just wanted tonshare my thoughts out loud and see ant advice or perspectives 💪

Sunday is going good my friend I hope you also are having a good one 😎

Sunday July 23rd 2023

I finished all my resistance Training for the week finished a day early! Which makes me feel happy and really good that I am becoming more efficient just in week one!

Sunday/Monday/Tuesday are my rest days before I pick back up on Wednesday with workouts again. If I can maintain this kind of energy and efficiency this cycle is going to be great for all 12 weeks. I felt really good just having to go in and do some steady slow cardio for once on a Sunday.

Pip is still feels like a small brusied area nothing major to report on that as it is still super manageable for me, I am just convinced no matter what spot I inject primo is just going to bite and pack a small punch and give me small knotted areas in the muscle which eventually go down after a few days, not really a big deal, I just wanted to continue to note it, I chalk it up to that is just primo regardless , that won't ever stop me from using primo some compounds are just like that.

So far I am really enjoying Para Pharma quality and potency with both compounds, makes me very excited to get bloods down week 4 or 5 and see where the numbers land with test estrogen etc.

happy Sunday everyone hope you enjoy as i have alot of updates before this one lol.

Topps 💪

Fasted
Cardio treadmill
Incline 5.5
Duration 65 minutes
Speed 2.6
Slow steady cardio
Miles walked 2.80
Calories burned 381

Sunday July 23rd 2023

I finished all my resistance Training for the week finished a day early! Which makes me feel happy and really good that I am becoming more efficient just in week one!

Sunday/Monday/Tuesday are my rest days before I pick back up on Wednesday with workouts again. If I can maintain this kind of energy and efficiency this cycle is going to be great for all 12 weeks. I felt really good just having to go in and do some steady slow cardio for once on a Sunday.

Pip is still feels like a small brusied area nothing major to report on that as it is still super manageable for me, I am just convinced no matter what spot I inject primo is just going to bite and pack a small punch and give me small knotted areas in the muscle which eventually go down after a few days, not really a big deal, I just wanted to continue to note it, I chalk it up to that is just primo regardless , that won't ever stop me from using primo some compounds are just like that.

So far I am really enjoying Para Pharma quality and potency with both compounds, makes me very excited to get bloods down week 4 or 5 and see where the numbers land with test estrogen etc.

happy Sunday everyone hope you enjoy as i have alot of updates before this one lol.

Topps 💪

Fasted
Cardio treadmill
Incline 5.5
Duration 65 minutes
Speed 2.6
Slow steady cardio
Miles walked 2.80
Calories burned 381
@Topps_Baseball88 keep doing fasted cardio you're on top

Top Bottom