Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Thursday July 20th 2023

I wanted to start out by saying a quote I heard that I think about alot.

" to avoid criticism you say nothing, you do nothing and you become nothing"

What I mean by that quote is at first I was overwhelmed when I began my journey again, I had lost everything I worked so hard for, for a long time I avoided the gym and I avoided trying to become something.

The wonderful feeling is being so early in the process and I feel so much more alive and vibrant, the gym pump on cycle so early is stupid good! I haven't changed anything in my routine other then introducing primo and test.

My lifts and high reps are becoming easier so far and I can go for more reps at the same weight or I can increase the weight 5-10lbs and get more efficient reps, the pump is so good I have to shake my arms out sometimes.

Stamina is also improving, when you are so used to how your body works and performs you can tell when it is working more efficiently.

As far as the pip goes, it is going down still that bruised feeling but it's just there not really a problem in any way whatsoever. I thought maybe getting 25g needles and a deeper IM injection plus warming compound beforehand might also be beneficial, I will experiment and report back.

I wake up more rested and feeling recovered daily since Monday injections and my motivation is healthy. I can already push more then just with test alone not crazy or anything but more that I notice the improvement already this early on.

I've noticed I'm actually alot more laid back and relaxed outside of the gym which makes me happy, the more stress mitigation the leas chance of hypertension issues.

Also hopefully my 1:1 ratio of test and Primo works out and I don't crash my E2 plan if I feel like garbage and that happens, keep primo at 200mg bump test up 250mg see if it helps ( this is just a hypothetical situation) but something in the back of my mind I need to be prepared for and have a plan. The extreme plan within reason if 250 test doesn't work bump test to a maximum of 300mg and primo kept at 200mg , options worse case scenario!

We stay the course and let compounds build at 1:1 for the next 4 weeks, patience is key and staying grounded in logic.

My next situation to tackle is the best sites to rotate for primo injections, if the entire cycle will give me pip those muscles are going to need a week or longer to recover, I could try to shoot half the primo dose in one injection site and half in a different site as well, just ideas I thought about it, my thinking is less volume and oil=happier muscles with less inflammation over time .

I felt the go switch flipped today when I enter the gym i am even more excited to train then I already am when I use nothing but my trt.

Chest/Triceps/Cardio ( all done fasted)

Incline DB Chest Press
2x25@25lbs
1x20@35lbs

Chest Fly Machine
1x15@135lbs
1x15@145lbs
1x15@150lbs

Push-ups ( Bodyweight 209lbs)
3x15

Dips ( Bodyweight)
3x10

Db Isolation Chest movements
2x20@10lbs
1x20@10lbs

Db flat bench
2x20@25lbs
1x10@30lbs

Triceps

Cable Rope Push Down
2x25@25lbs

Close Grip Tricep Push Down
2x25@35lbs

Wide Grip Tricep Push Down
2x25@35lbs

Tricep Push Down Machine
3x15@150lbs

Tricep Extension Machine
3x20@110lbs ( burned and pumped like crazy on this one)

Cardio
Uphill Incline 5.5
Speed 3.0
Duration 46minutes
Calories burned 300
Miles 2.30

Nothing super impressive yet... this is the start to my forearm vascular work in progress by the end of week 12 I hope I can increase my veins visual impact by a good amount more then my starting point.

As always hope everyone is doing well
Topps 💪

P.S UGFreak and Para Pharma quality you can feel the difference it makes top notch 😎
Mixed training from body weight and weight like dumbbel are not easy.
Push up = lot resistance

Nice training :) with cardio incluted 🤘top of the top.
See nice veins are good sign ;)
Do you notice nice pump during rep ?
Yes stay well hydrated it's very very important.

Good evening my friend and nice recovery (y)
Take Care 🙏

Mixed training from body weight and weight like dumbbel are not easy.
Push up = lot resistance

Nice training :) with cardio incluted 🤘top of the top.
See nice veins are good sign ;)
Do you notice nice pump during rep ?
Yes stay well hydrated it's very very important.

Good evening my friend and nice recovery (y)
Take Care 🙏
I have always loved to do Bodyweight movements in between resistance Training with Dumbbell movements, helps keep my heart rate elevated thus mixing in some cardio and extra calorie burning during Training before I even hit the treadmill. I am a firm believer that all the high rep Bodyweight movements help ke achieve higher endurance with the weights. The pump is increased for me all over when doing Bodyweight and I really enjoy it.

Yes the veins are starting to make and appearance. I hope you take care my friend 💪

Today I will be utilizing meals from a meal prep company, as I will be at work.

Meal 1 Southwest Beef Bowl
Ground beef with tomato and fire roasted corn in a cheese sauce over brown rice
Calories 460
Fat 15g
Carbs 54g
Protein 26g
Fiber 3g
Sugar 6g

Meal 2 Pub Style Chicken
Chicken in gravy with bacon & green beans over brown rice.
Calories 370
Fat 10g
Carbs 37g
Protein 33g
Fiber 3g
Sugar3g

Meal 3 Teriyaki Beef
Beef in Teriyaki sauce with Broccoli & carrots over brown rice.
Calories 440
Fat 13g
Carbs 48g
Protein 32g
Fiber 6g
Sugar 12g

Snacks in-between ( protein bar x2 ) don't like doing this but in a pinch today better then nothing.

Calories 360
Fat 18g
Carbs 10
Protein 40g
Fiber 16g
Sugar 2g

Tuna lite ( in water x2)
Calories 200
Fat 0g
Carbs 2g
Protein 44g
Sugar 0g

Total calories 1830
Total Fat 56g
Total Carbs 171g
Total Protein 175g
Total Fiber 28g
Total Sugar 23g

That is today's diet Plan

( I do supplement with 3500mg fish oil a day as well )

Last edited:
I was pressed for time but wanted to add to my post above.

Cycle 12 weeks
Start of cycle week 1 stats.
Starting weight 209lbs
Height 5'11
Body Fat % 19.5
Bmi 29.1
Waist 36in

( I feel my waist line must he really low, they say I'm 36in with measurements, if I put on 36in shorts or pants they fall off when I button them , I have to pull the belt to the 6th loop to tighten) I also fit comfortably into size 32in shorts and pants still need a belt to hold them up but not to and extreme of 6 belt lopps in like the size 36. I am bit perplexed about the my waist atm.

Calories burned at rest estimated by full body scan at weight management office (2024 calories)
Daily calorie intake 1500-2000 plus carb cycling days and no carb days.
keep it comin bro you killin it

I’m with Steve. That bf seems high from your pics
Yeah It feels off I have shown my entire self good bad and ugly flexed and relaxed from all sides so I feel everyone has a good idea of and educated guess on what I might be at. Who knows how accurate the body scan and scale is at the doctors office. At the end of the day I just keep grinding.

Yeah It feels off I have shown my entire self good bad and ugly flexed and relaxed from all sides so I feel everyone has a good idea of and educated guess on what I might be at. Who knows how accurate the body scan and scale is at the doctors office. At the end of the day I just keep grinding.
It's not easy to know really the % of body fat.
When i see your veins i'm with Steve & Ballin.

Here i have the chance in unicersity hospital to have a real stuff and you know with highly precision your weight from bone, muscle, water, fat.
I see in September to know if i have the possibilty to suscrieb and check this, you have maybe the same things in your location ?
The stuff cost around 600K € without maintenance (total price around 1million€).

But if you see your veins on arms, legs, it's good sign about your body fat (more your fat more the veins disappear)

I'm interested to know when you have the results, and if possible in september again to see what difference do you have on the results.

But if your diet / training and respect the time off are ok (and of course good quality stuff ;-D) your get for sure awesome results.

If i have well understand, you feel " relaxing " effect, it's good sign, stacked with lot energy and power during training ...

I hope your get this effect during all cycle, surely the combo Primo/Test ;)

Happy Friday my friend, lot positive things, energy and all the best (y)🙏

It's not easy to know really the % of body fat.
When i see your veins i'm with Steve & Ballin.

Here i have the chance in unicersity hospital to have a real stuff and you know with highly precision your weight from bone, muscle, water, fat.
I see in September to know if i have the possibilty to suscrieb and check this, you have maybe the same things in your location ?
The stuff cost around 600K € without maintenance (total price around 1million€).

But if you see your veins on arms, legs, it's good sign about your body fat (more your fat more the veins disappear)

I'm interested to know when you have the results, and if possible in september again to see what difference do you have on the results.

But if your diet / training and respect the time off are ok (and of course good quality stuff ;-D) your get for sure awesome results.

If i have well understand, you feel " relaxing " effect, it's good sign, stacked with lot energy and power during training ...

I hope your get this effect during all cycle, surely the combo Primo/Test ;)

Happy Friday my friend, lot positive things, energy and all the best (y)🙏
Brother don't ever change who you are, Lundgren you are so thoughtful and kind as well as super positive. I appreciate you and the knowledge you bring. I feel you are exactly what the lifting community needs more of, you are a great person and I for one am happy to call you a brother and a friend.

Yeah my hospital is supposed to get some new equipment that I guess is way more accurate then the equipment they use now for measurement of Bodyweight, bodyfat water, muscle etc. The current equipment the doctor said is about 80-90% accurate with all those things.

I have definitely noticed as my journey continues I am getting more vascular in the arms, also in my upper chest and shoulders area I have a good amount of veins that pop out with a pump.

I agree brother I hope the entire cycle goes this great! I appreciate you and all the kind words as always, happy Friday for you brother 😎

Friday July 21 2023

Week One
Monday Test 100mg
Primo 100mg

Friday Test 100mg
Primo 100mg

Total mg amount week one 400mg

Second set of injections of primo & test today. I just got done with injections and it is currently 10:17am as I write this update.

I decided to go through my old Hallandale pharmacy box that I used to get from the clinic I was with. I was in luck because I still Have some unopened lurelock 3ml syringes and some unopened 23g needles.

I used the 20g needle attached to the 3ml syringe to draw up both compounds, primo I drew first as I take 1ml of it followed by the testosterone since it is only .4 right under half a ml. I think I need to get more of these 3ml or even 2ml because having that 20g needle made drawing so fast and so easy compared to the first set of drawings I did on Monday for week one.

I like to switch things up and try different methods, so for today we mixed the test and Primo in the same syringe and we injected them together all in one shot. I chose the stomach just below my belly button for injection site. I did the glutes Monday left side and right side.

I used a 23g needle 1.5in length. I punched that thing all the way in full send ( obviously I went slow till I had the needle all the way pushed in) needle went in smoothly had no problems pushing past anything. I really took my time with this injection I went way slower with pushing the oil through the syringe even stopping a few times and counting to give my self extra seconds and break up the injection. I wanted to see if going way slower and taking breaks would help with oil not possible getting stuck or pooling up in one area. I've used the stomach before and I actually like that spot as a rotation spot for injections. I find it I'd easy it is smooth and it can hold a good volume in my case anyway.

I wanted to see if going super deep with a 1.5in needle would actually lessen the pip and possibly of inflammation and a small knot from said inflammation, we will find out in the next few days. Plus if pip is bad atleast I can stand and sit and it not make a difference in discomfort level as far as feeling like a small bruise etc.

I still get super nervous for some reason and I have to tell myself to relax you've been here before. I feel it's because I've used the cream for so long my nerves just ball up a bit and my adrenaline starts to pump a bit, it doesn't stop me or prevent me from doing the injection, if anything it is just really annoying to deal with while trying to inject lol.

I always make sure to use alcohol pads to clean around the sides top and middle of the vial as well as the injection site I am super through about this everytime.

I have a sharps bin so I use proper disposable of needles and syringes as well 100% doing everything the right way and not cutting corners.

I do really like mixing the two compounds and doing it simple in one shot I felt it went in alot smooth with way less resistance then the first time I did it in insulin syringes in separate spots. The beautiful thing is learning growing and finding more efficient ways and simpler ways to be better over time as I go.

The shot of primo and test really just boost my engery pretty quickly after injection, could be placebo as I am uncertain, or nerves but I can say after injections it feels like that movie limitless if anyone has ever seen it, you go from just normal to super charged up and ready to tackle the day in my experience.
Takes a while for my body to relax and chill after the adrenaline spike during injections, nothing we cant manage just takes time and eventually subsidies.

Overall I feel way more endurance with my cardio training and with the weights. I know myself and my routine top down so when in the gym I have mental logs of lifts and reps weights etc, plus my written logs on EF. I will have a super accurate representation of what it is like just trt and what a small cycle can do vs trt, it is exciting having the comparison and showing the difference in all aspects or training.

I have noticed I am not getting as sore already and I seem to be recovering a bit better as well, still very early so we will see if this keeps up and increases or falls off over time. I haven't trained any different. The only difference is I feel way more efficient in my lifts and I don't feel I Have to over compensate. I am getting great pumps nice vascular improvements. I can say if anything being on cycle I dont feel I need to train as long as before and I can get the same amount of work done at a much faster more effective rate then with just my trt.

I will say it over and over again Para Pharma is some strong potent stuff,

I fully expected to have to wait weeks for a build up, that isn't the case I can feel and have felt the compounds working since first injection. I have will say some key benefits endurance with reps and sets quicker recovery better mind muscle connection as well as being more effective and a big boost in positive energy and mood, libido is also strong not that I care much about that but I wanted to note it as it is part of it with the cycle.

People talk down on primo and I will never understand it because so far in under a week and using a small amount of it with small test amounts I have noticed nothing but beneficial changes in all aspects. I have a baseline with using just test and I respond quickly to it, which leads me to believe my cycles never need to go high in mg nor do I need to add 5 compounds. I will be the guy who runs maybe a max of test and 2 other compounds as the furthest I will ever go.

For now and the foreseeable future it will be test and one other compound, I like knowing I'm using very little and having the comfortable factor that I am more on control with side effects and potential of controlling what might go wrong, so in my case it is always low dose very little compounds and number 1 is safety and focusing on my training and utilizing the tools in the compounds properly at all times.

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoy the weekend everyone 😎

Topps 💪

Attachments

• 20230721_095347.jpg
    20230721_095347.jpg
    638.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 20230721_095040.jpg
    20230721_095040.jpg
    428.2 KB · Views: 41
Top Bottom