Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

July 21 2023 Back Day

Upright Smith Machine Barbell Row
Over hand grip
1x25@115lbs
1x25@135lbs
1x20@175lbs
1x10@185lbs
1x10@195lbs
1x10@205lbs
1x10@215lbs
1x30@135lbs ( underhand grip)

Smith Machine Rack Pulls
1x25@115lbs
1x25@135lbs
1x10@175lbs
1x10@185lbs
1x10@195lbs
1x10@205lbs
1x10@215lbs
1x10@255lbs
1x10@315lbs ( 10 second pause and hold last rep)

Seated Machine Row ( one arm row)
2x25@120lbs
2x25@120lbs

Lat Pull Down
2x25@100lbs
3x10@120lbs

Rear Delt Machine Fly
3x15@75lbs
1x20@65lbs
1x15@55lbs
1x30@40lbs

Cable Bent Over Row
3x12@100lbs
2x25@50lbs

Taking a break from cardio today after two days on, will resume the last 2 days of cardio Saturday Sunday.

I am becoming more Machine like in efficiency with my time spent resistance Training, I half to take way less time in-between sets my strength and recovery is much faster with all lifts start to finish, it is one incredible feeling, I've never experienced this before not even with my trt. I am very excited and pleased with my ability for better training sessions.

If anything I am holding back some just to be safe on cycle, I am pushing and pushing very hard but I am staying within my limits and doing it correctly. My goal isn't strength but I will take it if it comes gradually.

I've gotten more body parts done with my training in 3 days then I ever have before, it's pretty nuts thinking about only have legs left on Saturday, I understand it is only one day saving with resistance Training, to me that is impressive typically id be sore and slow down... not since starting my cycle I seem to recover alot faster and more efficiently.

I did all those reps and sets and I am not even tried when before I'd be exhausted after that!

Everyday I wake up feeling fresh and ready to go very rested ( nutrozol for the win I take it daily before bed and it's lights out peaceful restful deep sleep )

I figured I'd share some more quick photos of my veins coming through and a bit of a flexed position with the forearms.

Enjoy the updates everyone 😎
Topps 💪

Attachments

• 20230721_142527.jpg
    20230721_142527.jpg
    697.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 20230721_142609.jpg
    20230721_142609.jpg
    474.3 KB · Views: 51
Friday July 21 2023

Week One
Monday Test 100mg
Primo 100mg

Friday Test 100mg
Primo 100mg

Total mg amount week one 400mg

Second set of injections of primo & test today. I just got done with injections and it is currently 10:17am as I write this update.

I decided to go through my old Hallandale pharmacy box that I used to get from the clinic I was with. I was in luck because I still Have some unopened lurelock 3ml syringes and some unopened 23g needles.

I used the 20g needle attached to the 3ml syringe to draw up both compounds, primo I drew first as I take 1ml of it followed by the testosterone since it is only .4 right under half a ml. I think I need to get more of these 3ml or even 2ml because having that 20g needle made drawing so fast and so easy compared to the first set of drawings I did on Monday for week one.

I like to switch things up and try different methods, so for today we mixed the test and Primo in the same syringe and we injected them together all in one shot. I chose the stomach just below my belly button for injection site. I did the glutes Monday left side and right side.

I used a 23g needle 1.5in length. I punched that thing all the way in full send ( obviously I went slow till I had the needle all the way pushed in) needle went in smoothly had no problems pushing past anything. I really took my time with this injection I went way slower with pushing the oil through the syringe even stopping a few times and counting to give my self extra seconds and break up the injection. I wanted to see if going way slower and taking breaks would help with oil not possible getting stuck or pooling up in one area. I've used the stomach before and I actually like that spot as a rotation spot for injections. I find it I'd easy it is smooth and it can hold a good volume in my case anyway.

I wanted to see if going super deep with a 1.5in needle would actually lessen the pip and possibly of inflammation and a small knot from said inflammation, we will find out in the next few days. Plus if pip is bad atleast I can stand and sit and it not make a difference in discomfort level as far as feeling like a small bruise etc.

I still get super nervous for some reason and I have to tell myself to relax you've been here before. I feel it's because I've used the cream for so long my nerves just ball up a bit and my adrenaline starts to pump a bit, it doesn't stop me or prevent me from doing the injection, if anything it is just really annoying to deal with while trying to inject lol.

I always make sure to use alcohol pads to clean around the sides top and middle of the vial as well as the injection site I am super through about this everytime.

I have a sharps bin so I use proper disposable of needles and syringes as well 100% doing everything the right way and not cutting corners.

I do really like mixing the two compounds and doing it simple in one shot I felt it went in alot smooth with way less resistance then the first time I did it in insulin syringes in separate spots. The beautiful thing is learning growing and finding more efficient ways and simpler ways to be better over time as I go.

The shot of primo and test really just boost my engery pretty quickly after injection, could be placebo as I am uncertain, or nerves but I can say after injections it feels like that movie limitless if anyone has ever seen it, you go from just normal to super charged up and ready to tackle the day in my experience.
Takes a while for my body to relax and chill after the adrenaline spike during injections, nothing we cant manage just takes time and eventually subsidies.

Overall I feel way more endurance with my cardio training and with the weights. I know myself and my routine top down so when in the gym I have mental logs of lifts and reps weights etc, plus my written logs on EF. I will have a super accurate representation of what it is like just trt and what a small cycle can do vs trt, it is exciting having the comparison and showing the difference in all aspects or training.

I have noticed I am not getting as sore already and I seem to be recovering a bit better as well, still very early so we will see if this keeps up and increases or falls off over time. I haven't trained any different. The only difference is I feel way more efficient in my lifts and I don't feel I Have to over compensate. I am getting great pumps nice vascular improvements. I can say if anything being on cycle I dont feel I need to train as long as before and I can get the same amount of work done at a much faster more effective rate then with just my trt.

I will say it over and over again Para Pharma is some strong potent stuff,

I fully expected to have to wait weeks for a build up, that isn't the case I can feel and have felt the compounds working since first injection. I have will say some key benefits endurance with reps and sets quicker recovery better mind muscle connection as well as being more effective and a big boost in positive energy and mood, libido is also strong not that I care much about that but I wanted to note it as it is part of it with the cycle.

People talk down on primo and I will never understand it because so far in under a week and using a small amount of it with small test amounts I have noticed nothing but beneficial changes in all aspects. I have a baseline with using just test and I respond quickly to it, which leads me to believe my cycles never need to go high in mg nor do I need to add 5 compounds. I will be the guy who runs maybe a max of test and 2 other compounds as the furthest I will ever go.

For now and the foreseeable future it will be test and one other compound, I like knowing I'm using very little and having the comfortable factor that I am more on control with side effects and potential of controlling what might go wrong, so in my case it is always low dose very little compounds and number 1 is safety and focusing on my training and utilizing the tools in the compounds properly at all times.

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoy the weekend everyone 😎

Topps 💪
Your used TRT before this cycle if my memorie are well.
So add Primo you have maybe the effect from the start, and your surely feel at 100% in a few weeks.

Depend the oil the product are assimiled quickly for exemple when i use Bayer TE i feel the long effect side, the oil is stick (like Castor or Olive oil) and when i used TE from other lab i feeling more quickly than Bayer (the oil are liquid like peach oil or MCT oil).

So i think depend the oil used to made your product it's normal to have some effect during the first week, but wait at week 3/4 and see if your feel a difference.

I just think about one things because i use Primo too (but home made) and i think it's great idea to add DHT level in blood work.

That's funny because i use the same seryngue 3ml BD, i used other brand 2,5ml before that and for shoulders i use blue needle 06x30mm and for gluteus maximus black 07x40mm.

You think it's better to inject in twice / week ?

Because Primo half-life are estimated at 10,5 days.

About Testosterone Cypionate :
Testosterone is metabolized to various 17-keto steroids through two different pathways.
The half-life of testosterone cypionate when injected intramuscularly is approximately eight days.
In many tissues the activity of testosterone appears to depend on reduction to dihydrotestosterone, which binds to cytosol receptor proteins.

When your inject in the muscle (for exemple today on the left shoulder) try to rest your muscle for 15/20 days to inject again and inject very slowly, because every injection are aggresive for the muscle, sometime made some inflammation or hemorragie.

July 21 2023 Back Day

Over hand grip
1x25@115lbs
1x25@135lbs
1x20@175lbs
1x10@185lbs
1x10@195lbs
1x10@205lbs
1x10@215lbs

Smith Machine Rack Pulls
1x25@115lbs
1x25@135lbs
1x10@175lbs
1x10@185lbs
1x10@195lbs
1x10@205lbs
1x10@215lbs
1x10@255lbs

2x25@120lbs
2x25@120lbs

Lat Pull Down
2x25@100lbs
3x10@120lbs

Rear Delt Machine Fly
3x15@75lbs
1x20@65lbs
1x15@55lbs
1x30@40lbs

Cable Bent Over Row
3x12@100lbs
2x25@50lbs

Taking a break from cardio today after two days on, will resume the last 2 days of cardio Saturday Sunday.

I am becoming more Machine like in efficiency with my time spent resistance Training, I half to take way less time in-between sets my strength and recovery is much faster with all lifts start to finish, it is one incredible feeling, I've never experienced this before not even with my trt. I am very excited and pleased with my ability for better training sessions.

If anything I am holding back some just to be safe on cycle, I am pushing and pushing very hard but I am staying within my limits and doing it correctly. My goal isn't strength but I will take it if it comes gradually.

I've gotten more body parts done with my training in 3 days then I ever have before, it's pretty nuts thinking about only have legs left on Saturday, I understand it is only one day saving with resistance Training, to me that is impressive typically id be sore and slow down... not since starting my cycle I seem to recover alot faster and more efficiently.

I did all those reps and sets and I am not even tried when before I'd be exhausted after that!

Everyday I wake up feeling fresh and ready to go very rested ( nutrozol for the win I take it daily before bed and it's lights out peaceful restful deep sleep )

I figured I'd share some more quick photos of my veins coming through and a bit of a flexed position with the forearms.

Topps 💪
Ohhhhh you have special back day too ? I use the same things because the full back are like special legs to me :-)

At the end of your training, try doing a set of lumbar that's help a lot for posture everyday and other exercice too and depend your job that's help a lot too :)

Nice forearms and nice vascularity (y);)

Your used TRT before this cycle if my memorie are well.
So add Primo you have maybe the effect from the start, and your surely feel at 100% in a few weeks.

Depend the oil the product are assimiled quickly for exemple when i use Bayer TE i feel the long effect side, the oil is stick (like Castor or Olive oil) and when i used TE from other lab i feeling more quickly than Bayer (the oil are liquid like peach oil or MCT oil).

So i think depend the oil used to made your product it's normal to have some effect during the first week, but wait at week 3/4 and see if your feel a difference.

I just think about one things because i use Primo too (but home made) and i think it's great idea to add DHT level in blood work.

That's funny because i use the same seryngue 3ml BD, i used other brand 2,5ml before that and for shoulders i use blue needle 06x30mm and for gluteus maximus black 07x40mm.

You think it's better to inject in twice / week ?

Because Primo half-life are estimated at 10,5 days.

About Testosterone Cypionate :
Testosterone is metabolized to various 17-keto steroids through two different pathways.
The half-life of testosterone cypionate when injected intramuscularly is approximately eight days.
In many tissues the activity of testosterone appears to depend on reduction to dihydrotestosterone, which binds to cytosol receptor proteins.

When your inject in the muscle (for exemple today on the left shoulder) try to rest your muscle for 15/20 days to inject again and inject very slowly, because every injection are aggresive for the muscle, sometime made some inflammation or hemorragie.
I have just enjoyed the Monday-Friday split for injections as far as the test and primo go I really liked mixing into the same syringe and slow pushing it into the muscle. I like splitting the injections beginning and end of the week and take less mg at a time during the injection, in my head it let's me see how my body is going to react with said compounds. I always have handled testosterone very well and adding in Primo has seemed to enhance the quality my mood feeling wellbeing and level of training also elevated, very pleased and happy so far. I also just prefer splitting my test dose up instead of one mega dose of test.

I am definitely letting my muscles rest I appreciate the duration of rest I should allow thank you for the tip!

I also feel I could be reacting faster with the compounds because my bodfat is alot lower and I've spent alot of tike building a base over the years and wirh my comeback. When I first started I was 245lbs I am now down to 209lbs I've made a heck of a change brother and it could contribute to the effectiveness of my cycle.

Ohhhhh you have special back day too ? I use the same things because the full back are like special legs to me :)

At the end of your training, try doing a set of lumbar that's help a lot for posture everyday and other exercice too and depend your job that's help a lot too :)

Nice forearms and nice vascularity (y);)
I am going to start incorporation of posture work and strengthen that aspect as It is important, we Have a machine at the gym that can aid in that aspect. Yes I do targert back solo typically and dedicate a day and time for just back.

The improvements with vascularity amd definition in certain areas are already showing small improvements in just week one of my 12 weeks on the combination of test and Primo, I really am starting to understand the difference and feeling training on vs off.

I have just enjoyed the Monday-Friday split for injections as far as the test and primo go I really liked mixing into the same syringe and slow pushing it into the muscle. I like splitting the injections beginning and end of the week and take less mg at a time during the injection, in my head it let's me see how my body is going to react with said compounds. I always have handled testosterone very well and adding in Primo has seemed to enhance the quality my mood feeling wellbeing and level of training also elevated, very pleased and happy so far. I also just prefer splitting my test dose up instead of one mega dose of test.

I am definitely letting my muscles rest I appreciate the duration of rest I should allow thank you for the tip!

I also feel I could be reacting faster with the compounds because my bodfat is alot lower and I've spent alot of tike building a base over the years and wirh my comeback. When I first started I was 245lbs I am now down to 209lbs I've made a heck of a change brother and it could contribute to the effectiveness of my cycle.
Ok if you like to cute in twice (y) I just remind the half life of each and be careful on the muscle injected please it's very important.
I am going to start incorporation of posture work and strengthen that aspect as It is important, we Have a machine at the gym that can aid in that aspect. Yes I do targert back solo typically and dedicate a day and time for just back.

The improvements with vascularity amd definition in certain areas are already showing small improvements in just week one of my 12 weeks on the combination of test and Primo, I really am starting to understand the difference and feeling training on vs off.
That's amazing .... Mind are very important if we need to advance in the life (training and goal of life in generally)
You have all things to progress, yes if possible think about time off because it's also very important, stacked with good diet and nice sleeping too.

Here time to sleep, have nice day / evening my friend , also nice recovery and good appetit if your eat soon ! ;)(y)🙏

Ok if you like to cute in twice (y) I just remind the half life of each and be careful on the muscle injected please it's very important.

That's amazing .... Mind are very important if we need to advance in the life (training and goal of life in generally)
You have all things to progress, yes if possible think about time off because it's also very important, stacked with good diet and nice sleeping too.

Here time to sleep, have nice day / evening my friend , also nice recovery and good appetit if your eat soon ! ;)(y)🙏
I definitely am very mindful of rotation with injection sites my friend 😎 my off days are Monday Tuesday each week so I take 48 hours off in a row for total rest and recovery. I average about 7-8 hours of sleep a night so definitely doing well on that front!

I like to cut in half so I don't Have a huge amount of androgens at one time flying through my system, I like to break it up and have a slower continuous flow beginning to the end of the week.

Definitely will be having my meal soon brother. I hope you take care and have a great weekend brother.

July 21 2023 Back Day

Over hand grip
1x25@115lbs
1x25@135lbs
1x20@175lbs
1x10@185lbs
1x10@195lbs
1x10@205lbs
1x10@215lbs

Smith Machine Rack Pulls
1x25@115lbs
1x25@135lbs
1x10@175lbs
1x10@185lbs
1x10@195lbs
1x10@205lbs
1x10@215lbs
1x10@255lbs

2x25@120lbs
2x25@120lbs

Lat Pull Down
2x25@100lbs
3x10@120lbs

Rear Delt Machine Fly
3x15@75lbs
1x20@65lbs
1x15@55lbs
1x30@40lbs

Cable Bent Over Row
3x12@100lbs
2x25@50lbs

Topps 💪
@Topps_Baseball88 thats a great looking pumped UP!

on the nutrozol I'm taking 2 caps now it's good right before bed, 3 caps was too much but 2 caps on the money

Here are some first week of cycle photos ( flexed) I will continue to try and provide photos as the weeks go on so everyone can get and accurate representation and see the small changes I might not see as I see myself everyday.

Attachments

• 20230722_105916.jpg
    20230722_105916.jpg
    512.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 20230722_105934.jpg
    20230722_105934.jpg
    550.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 20230722_110020.jpg
    20230722_110020.jpg
    673.5 KB · Views: 50
Top Bottom