Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Monday July 24th 2023

Today was my Monday injection of 100 test & 100 primo and everything went great and was seamless on that front.

No negatives or bad sides to speak of or report on decided to split the dose up again to see if the pip will be the same or change, I like to experiment and really give accurate advice and my experience, never know when it will come in handy to help someone else in the community.

Test as 100mg went into the right ventro glute and the 100mg primo went into the left side of my abdomen lower side under the belly button.

I'm getting really used to and acclimated with the pip and injections into any muscle doesn't prevent me from working that muscle or body part.

Very quickly into this I am a believer in the Para Pharma quality & difference. I am very happy I have the chance and ability to run shuch a great brand, UGFreak being a gold reseller of para pharma ensures me with 100% confidence I will get a strong quality product each and every time, it really puts your mind at ease knowing everything is done the right way.

Monday/ Tuesday are my off days from the gym this week, who knows Sunday I only had to do cardio so u might go back on Tuesday to start my workouts for the week.

Overall mood, clarity, quality of life and workouts have all been fantastic so far as I navigate my way through this cycle. I can say my recovery and ability to push has gone up already, I haven't done Squats in a few months, typically id be wrecked for 3 days after what I did on Saturday, that simply is not the case since being on cycle, im only a small amount of sore and my sleep has been good as well.

Overall no doubt the para pharma difference is real atleast in my experience and opinion, I can't say it enough.

Hope everyone is doing well 😎

Topps 💪
@Topps_Baseball88 smooth injections important

you feeling more tight? hows the body?

kicking ass on para pharma gear. another great update@!

@Topps_Baseball88 smooth injections important

you feeling more tight? hows the body?
I am definitely feeling good, I've noticed some muscle harding effects already within the first 7 days. Pumps are alot better and my overall workouts are going alot better, I noticed more then anything the veins popping and being alot more present Biceps seem to be alot more firm.

kicking ass on para pharma gear. another great update@!
Thank you for having my back and all the support Quad means alot brother! I have no option but to kick ass and do it right to show case that Para Pharma power!

Top Bottom