Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Wednesday July 19th 2023

Shoulders/delts/Bicep/Cardio

Seated DB Press
5x20@20lbs

Cable through legs front raise
3x15@20lbs
3x10@17lbs
2x20@12Llbs

Front Delt DB Raises
2x20@20lbs

Side Lateral Raises
2x25@15lbs
3x10@20lbs
2x20@10lbs

Seated Rear DB Delt Fly
5x15@15lbs
2x20@10lbs

Smith Machine Barbell Shrugs
1x25@115lbs
1x25@135lbs
5x10@175lbs

45lb Plate Shurgs
2x25@45lbs

25lb Plate Shrugs
2x20

Bench dips ( body weight 209lbs)

10x10

One arm Cable Curl
2x15@15lbs

Cable Scoop Curl
2x15@15lbs

One Arm Reverse Cable Curl
2x15@15lbs

Reverse Barbell Curl
2x20@30lbs

3 different Barbell girp variations
2x20@30lbs
2x20@30lbs
2x20@30lbs

Forearm DB isolation movements
3x20@10lbs
3x20@12lbs
3x20@8lbs

Cardio
Duration 45 minutes
Incline 5.5
speed 2.8
Miles 2.10
calories burned 290
training/cardio done fasted
water intake so far
1.9L

down below are my thoughts and how I am feeling and adjusting so far with week one. All in all I feel great I feel happy very little aggression outside the gym , go wirh the flow living life 😎 many weeks to go but that is how we are doing for the first few days.

Today marks my first day back at the gym and training for my first week on cycle, ad the days went by the pip was a bit more id say 1/10 for hindering me or preventing a Workout, that is simply not the case.

I would say I developed a nickle dimension as far as inflammation nothing insane it I touch it or lay on my side I feel it but it doesn't stop me from laying on my side it's just kind present for me.

I just ice it twice a day for 1 hour total 30 minutes a session and swelling had already gone down a tiny bit and hasn't increased in size or pain factor, truly I chalk it up to my body not being used to mig812 carrier oil, the testosterone dose no pip inflammation etc. I will say it is probably the primobolan amd the large amount of oil inject into the muscle.

I will just have to play human pin cushion and he smart with rotating sites and being proactive with the pip, I am 100% confident even in 100mg/ml that para pharma primo is a potent motherfucker ( I mean that in the best way possible, call me weird but the pip let's me know it's primo it's quality etc, in my head if primo had no pip to some degree I would question it lol. All in all I love para pharma and some pip isn't going to stop me, besides no flu like symptoms or any of that and it is now Wednesday I did injections Monday, the carrier oil is fine and I'm G2G it's just the volume of compound but hey we keep pushing forward gentleman.

Training went great and I am super happy being back in the gym, one thing ice noticed I am sweating a hell of alot more then I used to, it's not really hot outside today or in the gym and I am doing the same routine, who knows maybe with everything I'm doing my metabolism is kicking into high gear go a certain degree way more sweating then ever for me today.

I will say everything so far is excellent and I am doing cardio while I type all this trying to be proactive and fit everything in.

Even though it's super early and of course this could be major placebo, I have noticed after that first primo injection my veins are more present and already popping more for no reason, I just can be sitting down are my veins are popping like ik working out, also when I work out I've noticed I can see way more veins in places and the pump is awesome.

I Ran a small test today by doing a bunch of different things in the gym to see where I stand now, so if the future 6 weeks and then 12 weeks I can say now I feel and see and can push X amount or train more this way etc.

Hope everyone is doing great this week 💪
Topps

I was pressed for time but wanted to add to my post above.

Cycle 12 weeks
Start of cycle week 1 stats.
Starting weight 209lbs
Height 5'11
Body Fat % 19.5
Bmi 29.1
Waist 36in

( I feel my waist line must he really low, they say I'm 36in with measurements, if I put on 36in shorts or pants they fall off when I button them , I have to pull the belt to the 6th loop to tighten) I also fit comfortably into size 32in shorts and pants still need a belt to hold them up but not to and extreme of 6 belt lopps in like the size 36. I am bit perplexed about the my waist atm.

Calories burned at rest estimated by full body scan at weight management office (2024 calories)
Daily calorie intake 1500-2000 plus carb cycling days and no carb days.

Last edited:
Wednesday July 19th 2023

Shoulders/delts/Bicep/Cardio

Seated DB Press
5x20@20lbs

Cable through legs front raise
3x15@20lbs
3x10@17lbs
2x20@12Llbs

Front Delt DB Raises
2x20@20lbs

Side Lateral Raises
2x25@15lbs
3x10@20lbs
2x20@10lbs

Seated Rear DB Delt Fly
5x15@15lbs
2x20@10lbs

Smith Machine Barbell Shrugs
1x25@115lbs
1x25@135lbs
5x10@175lbs

45lb Plate Shurgs
2x25@45lbs

25lb Plate Shrugs
2x20

Bench dips ( body weight 209lbs)

10x10

One arm Cable Curl
2x15@15lbs

Cable Scoop Curl
2x15@15lbs

One Arm Reverse Cable Curl
2x15@15lbs

Reverse Barbell Curl
2x20@30lbs

3 different Barbell girp variations
2x20@30lbs
2x20@30lbs
2x20@30lbs

Forearm DB isolation movements
3x20@10lbs
3x20@12lbs
3x20@8lbs

Cardio
Duration 45 minutes
Incline 5.5
speed 2.8
Miles 2.10
calories burned 290
training/cardio done fasted
water intake so far
1.9L

down below are my thoughts and how I am feeling and adjusting so far with week one. All in all I feel great I feel happy very little aggression outside the gym , go wirh the flow living life 😎 many weeks to go but that is how we are doing for the first few days.

Today marks my first day back at the gym and training for my first week on cycle, ad the days went by the pip was a bit more id say 1/10 for hindering me or preventing a Workout, that is simply not the case.

I would say I developed a nickle dimension as far as inflammation nothing insane it I touch it or lay on my side I feel it but it doesn't stop me from laying on my side it's just kind present for me.

I just ice it twice a day for 1 hour total 30 minutes a session and swelling had already gone down a tiny bit and hasn't increased in size or pain factor, truly I chalk it up to my body not being used to mig812 carrier oil, the testosterone dose no pip inflammation etc. I will say it is probably the primobolan amd the large amount of oil inject into the muscle.

I will just have to play human pin cushion and he smart with rotating sites and being proactive with the pip, I am 100% confident even in 100mg/ml that para pharma primo is a potent motherfucker ( I mean that in the best way possible, call me weird but the pip let's me know it's primo it's quality etc, in my head if primo had no pip to some degree I would question it lol. All in all I love para pharma and some pip isn't going to stop me, besides no flu like symptoms or any of that and it is now Wednesday I did injections Monday, the carrier oil is fine and I'm G2G it's just the volume of compound but hey we keep pushing forward gentleman.

Training went great and I am super happy being back in the gym, one thing ice noticed I am sweating a hell of alot more then I used to, it's not really hot outside today or in the gym and I am doing the same routine, who knows maybe with everything I'm doing my metabolism is kicking into high gear go a certain degree way more sweating then ever for me today.

I will say everything so far is excellent and I am doing cardio while I type all this trying to be proactive and fit everything in.

Even though it's super early and of course this could be major placebo, I have noticed after that first primo injection my veins are more present and already popping more for no reason, I just can be sitting down are my veins are popping like ik working out, also when I work out I've noticed I can see way more veins in places and the pump is awesome.

I Ran a small test today by doing a bunch of different things in the gym to see where I stand now, so if the future 6 weeks and then 12 weeks I can say now I feel and see and can push X amount or train more this way etc.

Hope everyone is doing great this week 💪
Topps
@Topps_Baseball88 it's not placebo the gear is working bro

keep pushing here. i want to see some huge results out of you on this para pharma gear

Top Bottom