Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Monday July 17th

Will attach photo of my readout, strange thing is the doctor said based on my genetics and structure I could be shredded at 15% BF I also pissed myself when I heard that, he also said recomp right now don't dropped anymore weight your muscle went down 2lbs since April you could lean out and stay the same weight and get ripped up, wasn't sure how to process all that as it goes against my thought process of thinking I'd look and feel my best at 195lbs [ my goal is 12-13% Bodyfat.]

Blood pressure improved since my last visit in April, 120/60 in April today I was 100/60 I couldn't believe just changing diet and dropping weight my BP improved that much, also resting heart rate was 52

Gentleman I have finally achieved 19.5% body fat and as stupid as that sounds I was way above this before I started. Also I am 19.5% at 209lbs at 5"11 I also hit my targert goal when I was 231lbs I set a target goal of 209lbs and in April when I was 231lbs and today july17th I hit that goal this whole time I thought I was Fatter lol, so onto the next goal 198lbs I am trying to drop the weight slowly so it is sustainable and manageable I am in no rush, I am very curious to see how primo and test possibly help with some minor weight loss , we shall see I don't expect anything crazy but heck even 5lbs I would take!

So far I've lost 21lbs in total we are making great strides.

There is something called a D curve when it comes to skeletal muscle mass bodyfat mass and weight, the doctor told me he hasn't seen someone with a rare gold standard which I guess I found out is the D curve, at first I had no idea what that meant, he said peoples makrongs are horrible and all over the place and my rating is the standard and he wanted to thank me for my hard work and dedication to the program.

My dietitian appointment went a heck of alot better then I thought it did, I am actually pretty pumped, that appointment let me know everything I'm doing is working and I am moving in the right direction.

I never met the head doctor before, he was so impressed with my numbers and what I accomplished since starting, the gentleman had to meet me and sit down and talk with me, he told me what I'm doing is something they just don't see and is rare, so he had to meet me and ask how I accomplished it. They find it interesting for me as a study because they don't get many people who body build in the dietitian and weight management offices.

Personally my humble opinion I still look like garbage and I haven't accomplished enough, I have a very long way to go in my journey, I appreciated all his kind words and I stayed humble during our conversation, on the inside I was thinking i have alot more work to do and achieve.

The part that shocked me was my metabolic baseline for burning calories at rest is 2024 calories, I couldn't believe it and then I realized I am under eating and I can be more flexible wirh my Marcos and food options.

Definitely some minor pip as the oil is sitting and working its way through the ventro glue nothing insane or hindering my abilities, just feels like a minor bruise came on later then expected honestly though it isn't enough for me to up my rating from 1/10 for pip.

I was at the supplement store today and during my shopping the two gentleman asked me what I was in for and how my workouts are going. I told them I am on a cut and I'm aiming for 12-13% BF and they said well are you competing, you look like you could definitely do it... I thought to myself nope and then I said outloud if you train like you are trying to go pro and enter a show then you will have a reason and a why to keep pushing, at the end of the body my show is in the mirror my competitor is myself, whether I win the show of not I will have to update u when I find out later.

Take care everyone
Respectfully
Topps 💪

Attachments

• 20230717_211752.jpg
    20230717_211752.jpg
    959.3 KB · Views: 56
the man with a true plan
Definitely had this plan for months and have continued to try and craft it, I didn't just jump into this cycle I knew what I wanted and have been working out thr details to earn it.

the quality of your info is superb, you're a true champion of champions topps
Thank you so much brother, I have alot ridding on this being successful and helping the community as well as myself. I will try to continue to give as many detailed updates as possible.

Top Bottom