Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Today is Monday July 17th
Week one injection one
Testosterone Cypionate 100mg
Primobolan 100mg
total compound amount 200mg
ratio 1:1

My first set of injections took place at 11am today, I will say I was nervous as hell and my adrenaline was through the roof, mainly because this is first and new as well as exciting and nerve-wracking all in one shot.

I want to say as I sit here and type this both injections went 100% smooth ad butter when pushing the oil into the injection sites. I used my right ventro glute for the testosterone and my left ventro for the primobolan. I injected the 100mg of testosterone first quickly followed by the primo at 100mg.

I will touch on the ease of use for myself with the para pharma gear, the testosterone drawing pretty quick for utilizing a 28g needle being on the smaller side of things, mo issues with it. The primo took a little bit longer, that is a give me because it's 1cc worth of compound going into a small needle, non the less it took very little time to draw up both compounds.

The testosterone absolutely zero pip that felt like I injected nothing which is exactly what I expected from testosterone very impressed with how smoothly it went in.

The primobolan had a bit more resistance when injecting its 1cc or compound that is to also he expected when utilizing a smaller 28g needle, I thought someone was fucking with me at first because i felt absolutely nothing when it went in. I was expecting it to sting and burn and be a little painful but I experienced absolutely zero pain. Even as I sit here 25 minutes later, I can only feel on a scale of 1-10 my feeling of pip in my left ventro is absolutely a 1 out of 10 this para pharma primo is so fucking smooth it is ridiculous! So many guys when they talk say it hurts like a bitch the pip is bad and I expected it from everything I've heard, this para pharma primo by God was it a dream and a breeze to inject it felt absolutely great!

I could be totally off base with this one but my logic on this ( correct me if I'm wrong) by injecting test first it would hit the aromatizing enzyme first, by following with primo shortly after the test maybe it will backfill the enzyme and compete more efficiently with the aromatizing enzyme and fight for that receptor thus keeping a better balance and control over my potential conversion of estrogen. I feel my logic could be way off base with this but it was a silly little theory I came up with in my head for some reason.

With everything I've learned with primo having the ability to sort of act like and AI to a certain degree, I won't be taking my Arimidex right out the gate, I want to give both compounds time to build up in my system, only way I would use and AI is if I notice bad estrogen symptoms, puffy nipples itchy nipples water retention moon face etc. I will remind everyone at the time of me starting this my estrogen with my trt dose and no AI sits at 27 that was with using 75mg a day 7 days a week being the cream it's in and out fast so to keep replacing it has to be daily administration.

I will say it felt great not having to wait and hour for the cream to dry and not Getting anything on my clothes by accidentally touching my shirt or something the cream can be messy at times.

As soon as both compounds hit me it was felt like a bolt of lighting hit me lol, I could feel slightly anxious and small anxiety, not the compounds fault my fault because I was in my own head because I haven't injected in a very long time nor have I done anything close to 200mg test and 200mg of another compound, the anxiety has gone away as it's been 40 minutes since injections. I feel it is all part of something new you just feel that rush sometimes untill you get used to it.

I have my dietitian appointment at 2:45pm today and I will definitely be updating my log again today once I get my print out of current weight, body fat muscle mass etc.

Overall I am very impressed with how great the first set of injections went, friday will be my second set of injections for week one.

I wanted to touch on how quality para pharma truly is. I have to say after my first experience of injections it was fucking butter! No issues no problems oil draw oil injected all painless and easy as 1 2 3.

The crazy thing is no pip, I haven't the slightest clue how para dose it other then possibly being 100mg/ml smaller concentration, in the end I will take it because that was silky-smooth!

UGFreak definitely hit a homerun wirh carrying this brand because let me tell you if all of para pharma compounds are this smooth and easy, then I know who my go to source will always be and who will always have my full backing and support as it is no surprise you already know that is UGFreak.

Enjoy the update everyone. I hope you all are doing well 🙏

Respectfully
Topps 💪
great update topps. para pharma is treating you well so far. great gear huh?

Today is Monday July 17th
Week one injection one
Testosterone Cypionate 100mg
Primobolan 100mg
total compound amount 200mg
ratio 1:1

My first set of injections took place at 11am today, I will say I was nervous as hell and my adrenaline was through the roof, mainly because this is first and new as well as exciting and nerve-wracking all in one shot.

I want to say as I sit here and type this both injections went 100% smooth ad butter when pushing the oil into the injection sites. I used my right ventro glute for the testosterone and my left ventro for the primobolan. I injected the 100mg of testosterone first quickly followed by the primo at 100mg.

I will touch on the ease of use for myself with the para pharma gear, the testosterone drawing pretty quick for utilizing a 28g needle being on the smaller side of things, mo issues with it. The primo took a little bit longer, that is a give me because it's 1cc worth of compound going into a small needle, non the less it took very little time to draw up both compounds.

The testosterone absolutely zero pip that felt like I injected nothing which is exactly what I expected from testosterone very impressed with how smoothly it went in.

The primobolan had a bit more resistance when injecting its 1cc or compound that is to also he expected when utilizing a smaller 28g needle, I thought someone was fucking with me at first because i felt absolutely nothing when it went in. I was expecting it to sting and burn and be a little painful but I experienced absolutely zero pain. Even as I sit here 25 minutes later, I can only feel on a scale of 1-10 my feeling of pip in my left ventro is absolutely a 1 out of 10 this para pharma primo is so fucking smooth it is ridiculous! So many guys when they talk say it hurts like a bitch the pip is bad and I expected it from everything I've heard, this para pharma primo by God was it a dream and a breeze to inject it felt absolutely great!

I could be totally off base with this one but my logic on this ( correct me if I'm wrong) by injecting test first it would hit the aromatizing enzyme first, by following with primo shortly after the test maybe it will backfill the enzyme and compete more efficiently with the aromatizing enzyme and fight for that receptor thus keeping a better balance and control over my potential conversion of estrogen. I feel my logic could be way off base with this but it was a silly little theory I came up with in my head for some reason.

With everything I've learned with primo having the ability to sort of act like and AI to a certain degree, I won't be taking my Arimidex right out the gate, I want to give both compounds time to build up in my system, only way I would use and AI is if I notice bad estrogen symptoms, puffy nipples itchy nipples water retention moon face etc. I will remind everyone at the time of me starting this my estrogen with my trt dose and no AI sits at 27 that was with using 75mg a day 7 days a week being the cream it's in and out fast so to keep replacing it has to be daily administration.

I will say it felt great not having to wait and hour for the cream to dry and not Getting anything on my clothes by accidentally touching my shirt or something the cream can be messy at times.

As soon as both compounds hit me it was felt like a bolt of lighting hit me lol, I could feel slightly anxious and small anxiety, not the compounds fault my fault because I was in my own head because I haven't injected in a very long time nor have I done anything close to 200mg test and 200mg of another compound, the anxiety has gone away as it's been 40 minutes since injections. I feel it is all part of something new you just feel that rush sometimes untill you get used to it.

I have my dietitian appointment at 2:45pm today and I will definitely be updating my log again today once I get my print out of current weight, body fat muscle mass etc.

Overall I am very impressed with how great the first set of injections went, friday will be my second set of injections for week one.

I wanted to touch on how quality para pharma truly is. I have to say after my first experience of injections it was fucking butter! No issues no problems oil draw oil injected all painless and easy as 1 2 3.

The crazy thing is no pip, I haven't the slightest clue how para dose it other then possibly being 100mg/ml smaller concentration, in the end I will take it because that was silky-smooth!

UGFreak definitely hit a homerun wirh carrying this brand because let me tell you if all of para pharma compounds are this smooth and easy, then I know who my go to source will always be and who will always have my full backing and support as it is no surprise you already know that is UGFreak.

Enjoy the update everyone. I hope you all are doing well 🙏

Respectfully
Topps 💪
great to hear on PIP bro

Top Bottom