Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

toney positve

Fukkenshredded said:
Bruce --

You really think Winky takes Tito? I can't find a reason to put money on that fight, but I don't think I would bet against Trinidad on this one.

There might be a good bet if the odds stay at 4 - 1, but it won't go off that way. The fact is Winky cannot take Tito's punches for long, and I'm afraid that he isn't showing the type of ruggedness really needed to ddefeat Tito. I'm not saying he can't do it (we all know it's feasible), but my instinct says Tito has a bit more than Winky can withstand just now. The timing is perfect, the opponent is perfect, and Winky is exhibiting fear just beneath the surface.

I won't put money up, but my gut says Tito wins by KO in spectacular fashion.
i disagree with u because tito lost to one man, bernard hopkins. why cause hopkins boxed him and eventually won in the 12 by tko. winky is gonna box and he is southpaw. tito will have to have a solid chin to knockout winky cause it wont be easy to get in punches. we shall see.

bruce410 said:
i disagree with u because tito lost to one man, bernard hopkins. why cause hopkins boxed him and eventually won in the 12 by tko. winky is gonna box and he is southpaw. tito will have to have a solid chin to knockout winky cause it wont be easy to get in punches. we shall see.

Winky ain't no Hopkins.....

Tito by KO in the 8th.....

Winky doesn't have the skill or the chin to withstand Tito for a whole fight.....eventually he'll get caught up and dropped like a wet bitch.

DIV

absolutely does. we will see tommorow. u underate how talented wink is, he isn't that far off hopkins he has been doin the same thing for a while. no way is he knockin him out

bruce410 said:
absolutely does. we will see tommorow. u underate how talented wink is, he isn't that far off hopkins he has been doin the same thing for a while. no way is he knockin him out

I call that shit a KO, nugga!

Don't make me throw some Halo down in this biatch! :redhot:

DIV

DIVISION said:
I call that shit a KO, nugga!

Don't make me throw some Halo down in this biatch! :redhot:

DIV
;) thats what i am gonna look like when wink ba-ba-ba-bucks back. when tito realizes he can't knock him down its all gravy. put your bet down in the karma bookie. i know there is a good chance i will be eatin my words but i like winks chances and my book is doin 3/1, put down a small 50, two new vials of gear free. worth the try. wink is tough he ain't gettin knocked down halo or no halo bisnatch

who you guy picking for the Hatton Tyzu fight?

I am praying fot the hitman but I got a bad feeling.... he cuts easy

bruce410 said:
;) thats what i am gonna look like when wink ba-ba-ba-bucks back. when tito realizes he can't knock him down its all gravy. put your bet down in the karma bookie. i know there is a good chance i will be eatin my words but i like winks chances and my book is doin 3/1, put down a small 50, two new vials of gear free. worth the try. wink is tough he ain't gettin knocked down halo or no halo bisnatch

Lil' Bruce.......I got a thick grip 'o' Halo that says Tito KO's Winky and sends that biznatch home clutchin' his blanky.....

DIV

Byrd didn't look good at all in his last "draw"...I'm looking forward to seeing this 24yr old Sam Peter out of Nigeria guess he brings some serious power to the Heavyweak division. Watch out for this up and comer named Miguel cotto out of Pueto Rico I like his style but he does have tzyu and mayweather to deal with but I think thats the most exciting division to watch right now, those are 4 serious guys with Tzyu, hatton, mayweather and cotto.

Chris Byrd sucks my left nut. he is as fun as watching golf. with that said the hitman is awesome and tzyu great fight, yes ricky cuts like tissue but he doesn't care and he hits so damn much and hard. mayweather is probably the biggest boxing talent now that roy has departed, though i dont' know what would happen against him and tzyu or hatton. cotto is soft bro, i like him but hatton tzyu mayweather even moseley will wax his ass hard, also zab judah could kill cotto. diego corrales is a baddass as well at light weight, but i watched mayweather pummel him once. just wait for hatton's fight that will rock and then tarver johnson winner is gonna have to fight a replenshid hungry roy jones, uh uh bitch

well Bruce keep your eyes open for Joe Calzaghe, he will own Tarver or Johnson guarantee it. He is a tough mofo

Top Bottom