Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

toney positve

chase152 said:
You guys are crazy. Byrd is going to uinfy it in a few months. Just give him some time. He's too smart for Toney....
Byrd would have trouble with the kid in your avatar.

Mookie said:
Blast from the past he knocked out Byrd man was that guy a headcase how stupid can you be you rape a prostitute.

It appears he wanted anal and she didn't want to spread her cheeks..... :worried:

DIV

bruce410 said:
byrd would last a minute with klitschko.
Actually Byrd fought both brothers Wladimir beat him by decision and Vitali was beating him up for 9 rounds and quit because he hurt his shoulder lost some respect for him in that fight but he showed he had some heart aginst Lewis.

Mookie said:
Actually Byrd fought both brothers Wladimir beat him by decision and Vitali was beating him up for 9 rounds and quit because he hurt his shoulder lost some respect for him in that fight but he showed he had some heart aginst Lewis.
bro he has showed heart in his past 3 fights hardcore. vlad is a little school girl when it comes to takin a punch, but vitali is a different boxer than the one that lost to byrd. he would kill him now. the only man that could beat vitaly is probably rahman. and it still a long shot. all i know is my boy winky wright is gonna shock the world on saturday.

bruce410 said:
bro he has showed heart in his past 3 fights hardcore. vlad is a little school girl when it comes to takin a punch, but vitali is a different boxer than the one that lost to byrd. he would kill him now. the only man that could beat vitaly is probably rahman. and it still a long shot. all i know is my boy winky wright is gonna shock the world on saturday.
Rahman can't beat him I was ringside when Oleg Maskev knocked Rahman out of the ring and then a riot broke out because Rahman brother throw a chair in the ring great fight. I don't think Wright beating Trindad would be shocking Wright's a great fighter the odds are only 2to1.

Mookie said:
Rahman can't beat him I was ringside when Oleg Maskev knocked Rahman out of the ring and then a riot broke out because Rahman brother throw a chair in the ring great fight. I don't think Wright beating Trindad would be shocking Wright's a great fighter the odds are only 2to1.
i thought they were 4/1. anyway everyone i know has counted him out. wink is probably the most underated boxer there is. he could just use some more ko's. i just got a boner though, cause Roy Jones on hbo.com/boxing said he is interested to see who wins next tarver johnson fight so he can decide who he will fight. that means money is back on the var and ready to reek havoc soon. thought he would never come back

Top Bottom