Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

toney positve

I agree Wright is underated vegas has it to 2/1 during the Toney Ruiz fight Jones was saying he was going to fight the winner of the Tarver Johnson fight.

i met wink in mandalay the night before the first tarver jones fight. if you stay in the four seasons part of mandalay thats where tyson jones and all them stay. wink talks exactly like roy its funny. i mean tito was destroyed by hopkins cause hopkins boxed. i don't see him beatin a boxer and a southpaw at that

Bruce --

You really think Winky takes Tito? I can't find a reason to put money on that fight, but I don't think I would bet against Trinidad on this one.

There might be a good bet if the odds stay at 4 - 1, but it won't go off that way. The fact is Winky cannot take Tito's punches for long, and I'm afraid that he isn't showing the type of ruggedness really needed to ddefeat Tito. I'm not saying he can't do it (we all know it's feasible), but my instinct says Tito has a bit more than Winky can withstand just now. The timing is perfect, the opponent is perfect, and Winky is exhibiting fear just beneath the surface.

I won't put money up, but my gut says Tito wins by KO in spectacular fashion.

Fukkenshredded said:
Winky is exhibiting fear just beneath the surface.

I won't put money up, but my gut says Tito wins by KO in spectacular fashion.

How can you tell that Winky is exhibiting fear beneath the surface?

I take Tito by KO......I don't see it any other way.

I want to see Tito/ De La Hoya rematch.

DIV

DIVISION said:
I saw both Mosely/De La Hoya fights.........Mosely pointed Oscar and that doesn't buy respect. I don't like fighters who dance and steal wins.....that's not gangsta. De La Hoya/ Vargas was gangsta..... De La Hoya/ Tito was gangsta....De La Hoya/ Hopkins was gangsta.......if you gotta go out, go out on your feet and give it all you got.....

That's Oscar......he doesn't hide in the ring like some of these fighters.

DIV

Winning on points doesen't make you a "theif" Most often it means you are a far superior boxer to your opponent and simply outclass and outbox him. If you want to see only "gangsta" slugfests, go watch a toughman contest. Just because a particular boxer isn't a knockout artists doesn't mean he "steals" fights. He can simply be a better boxer. period. Just a sidenote, the judges were on crack when they scored the fight for Mosley. De la Hoya clearly won that fight.

chase152 said:
You guys are crazy. Byrd is going to uinfy it in a few months. Just give him some time. He's too smart for Toney....

You do realize that the legitimate champion is Vitali Klitchko, do you not? He dominated Byrd before he had to quit because of a torn rotator cuff I believe it was. The other Klitchko brother beat the tar out of Byrd. Klitchko is the man to beat in the heavyweight division.

biteme said:
You do realize that the legitimate champion is Vitali Klitchko, do you not? He dominated Byrd before he had to quit because of a torn rotator cuff I believe it was. The other Klitchko brother beat the tar out of Byrd. Klitchko is the man to beat in the heavyweight division.

Ditto BITEME!! Klitchko is the man and he gets absolutely no credit for his boxing prowess. The most underrated fighter today in my opinion. If it weren't for that fluke cut above his eye (which the ref stopped waay prematurely) he would have beat Lennox. He was taking it to him and Lennox had no answers, Vitali was treating him like a bitch

KOArtist said:
Why? So you can watch Tito chase De La Hoya's scared running ass all night again? That fight was annoying as hell.

De La Hoya ran the last few rounds, but he already had the fight won.......I don't like his gameplan, but he cleary won that fight.

calico2580 said:
Winning on points doesen't make you a "theif" Most often it means you are a far superior boxer to your opponent and simply outclass and outbox him. If you want to see only "gangsta" slugfests, go watch a toughman contest. Just because a particular boxer isn't a knockout artists doesn't mean he "steals" fights. He can simply be a better boxer. period. Just a sidenote, the judges were on crack when they scored the fight for Mosley. De la Hoya clearly won that fight.

Exactly......De La Hoya won the Mosley and Tito fights.......

That's why I don't think boxing will ever get the respect it deserves, it's way too liberal in the judging. I don't mind boxing, but when fighters simply hit and run it's annoying. I'd rather see a slugfest.

Toney will not a have a chance in court to get the title back, that Deca he took cost him his shot.

DIV

Top Bottom