Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

toney positve

bruce410 said:
i disagree with u because tito lost to one man, bernard hopkins. why cause hopkins boxed him and eventually won in the 12 by tko. winky is gonna box and he is southpaw. tito will have to have a solid chin to knockout winky cause it wont be easy to get in punches. we shall see.
You are obviously a genius,sir.
Didn't see that one coming. I kept waiting for Tito to turn it around.
Oh, well. At least I didn't bet on it.

that shit was ridiculous. Tito acted like he didnt even know how to slip a jab, which is like the most basic boxing 101 shit there is. WTF????

winky wright is the most ducked underrated boxer of this time. i told u he would woop tito, and he will probably beat bernard hopkins. joe calzaghe can suck on my balls. he hasn't got any street credit. glen johson will destroy him. i don't think tarver or johnson is good they both got lucky and got to fight a weak roy. wait till their rematch is over and roy gets revenge. he has already said he wants winner

bruce oyu are wrong there bud!!! Calzaghe will KO Johnson, he is to in your face for Hohnson, his combinations are too fast!!!, he is primed to KO that fool :)

I agree winky is a legend!!! he deserves his credit!!

maccer said:
bruce oyu are wrong there bud!!! Calzaghe will KO Johnson, he is to in your face for Hohnson, his combinations are too fast!!!, he is primed to KO that fool :)

I agree winky is a legend!!! he deserves his credit!!
ok maybe i was a little harsh on joe, here is my stance though bro. johnson knocked out the most feared fighter in roy jones, since mike tyson. he is a very tough guy. i don't feel that calzaghe could handle his counters. he is in your face but i'm telling you he has a weak chin, johson does not and calzaghe would have to win on decision. just don't see it bro. but root for your boy, i hate johnson he dethroned my idol. i told yall to watch out for winky and lamon brewster against golota. only fights ive been wrong about in 8 years were jones tarver and jones vs. johnson. but hey lets see joe fight roy.

Brice HaTTon did it!! I can't get my head around Tzuyu quitting on hos stool with one round to go....strange!!! Hatton walked through his punches!!!

Mate got to add Roy Jones is my favorite!!! Ever since I first saw him about 11 years ago over here I have been a massive fan!!! Got all his fights on video!!

hell yeah jones is my fav, but ive been watching ricky come up i knew he would whoop tyzu, he is tough and hits hard i love it. just a little bad ass, no fear

Top Bottom