Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

toney positve

hatton at the drop of a hat. he will destroy anyone at 140-147. floyd mayweather is truly the only man who can stand in the ring with him, and i don't know that he has the power to take hatton out, whereas hatton might maul him, but floyd would never leave the country. personally i see miguel cotto gettin first dibs at hatton cause he is hungry and he won't dick around with money. also mayweather is fighting gatti in a few weeks, he will win. i called hatton, wright, brewster, and mcbride. and this weekend gotta go with glen johnson, he is gonna come out hard. i just see mayweather gettin wooped by hatton like zab judah did by tzyu. tzyu will never be able to fight ricky's fight and win wherever they fight, since he wooped him so bad his confidence will be through the roof, and i feel he would ko tzyu real deal style this time

bruce410 said:
hatton at the drop of a hat. he will destroy anyone at 140-147. floyd mayweather is truly the only man who can stand in the ring with him, and i don't know that he has the power to take hatton out, whereas hatton might maul him, but floyd would never leave the country. personally i see miguel cotto gettin first dibs at hatton cause he is hungry and he won't dick around with money. also mayweather is fighting gatti in a few weeks, he will win. i called hatton, wright, brewster, and mcbride. and this weekend gotta go with glen johnson, he is gonna come out hard. i just see mayweather gettin wooped by hatton like zab judah did by tzyu. tzyu will never be able to fight ricky's fight and win wherever they fight, since he wooped him so bad his confidence will be through the roof, and i feel he would ko tzyu real deal style this time
I like Hatton but I think Judah will beat him if they ever fight.

come on now mookie, ive called wright after you all told me i was crazy, i bet against golota and won, i bet on hatton and won, cotto last weekend and i bet against tyson, throw some faith my way homey, zab got ko'd severely by tzyu in the first round. it nearly ended his career, at the time he was thought to be the next rj, hence the name super zab. i like zab a lot, i like all welters, they have heart and fight the competition, but hatton kicked tzyu's ass and more importantly took every right hand without flinching, the most powerful right hand up to 155 imo. so hatton would woop his little platinum tooth ass. i'll tell you what though another discussion we should have is jermaine taylor vs. hopkins, jermaine is a badass and has heart, that is gonna be a tough test for bernard

and yes that is roy in my avatar, the greatest fighter pound for pound ever, fastest hands ever, played in a professional basketball game and then went right to his fight and wooped ass. thats my dog, tarver and johnson got a cheap shot at him cause roy thought he could drop 30 pounds of muscle in a month. uh uh, not even superman can do that. so believe that after glen johson shuts tarver's mouth roy will be fighting him, that is unless roy is given a fight agains clinton woods for a title he gave up to go heavyweight. roy is comin back and you haters are gonna see that you must have forgot. this man dominated every undefeated fighter that came his way, including toney and hopkins who he beat with a broken right hand very easily, yes that bernard was different but jones with a broken right hand ain't himself. i get very touchy about roy i am sorry, i am annoyed because tarver is no better than richard hall a man roy dispatched in tko style bloodily.

bruce410 said:
come on now mookie, ive called wright after you all told me i was crazy, i bet against golota and won, i bet on hatton and won, cotto last weekend and i bet against tyson, throw some faith my way homey, zab got ko'd severely by tzyu in the first round. it nearly ended his career, at the time he was thought to be the next rj, hence the name super zab. i like zab a lot, i like all welters, they have heart and fight the competition, but hatton kicked tzyu's ass and more importantly took every right hand without flinching, the most powerful right hand up to 155 imo. so hatton would woop his little platinum tooth ass. i'll tell you what though another discussion we should have is jermaine taylor vs. hopkins, jermaine is a badass and has heart, that is gonna be a tough test for bernard
I told you I liked Wright also check the thread I wasn't suprised at all that Wright beat Trindad I was suprised how easily he beat him but I thought he was going to win Zab did get caught in the Tzyu fight I think that helped him as a fighter he was too cocky for his own good humbled him a little bit I like Hatton helluva fighter I just don't think he could handle Zab's speed. As for the Hopkins Fight I got go with Hopkins me being a Phila fighter and sometimes training in the same gym as Hopkins I respect the man in shape year round which I think is his key for lasting so long that being said the fight scares me Taylor has a lot of skill and is a hungry fighter I still think Hopkins wins by decision.

bruce410 said:
and yes that is roy in my avatar, the greatest fighter pound for pound ever, fastest hands ever, played in a professional basketball game and then went right to his fight and wooped ass. thats my dog, tarver and johnson got a cheap shot at him cause roy thought he could drop 30 pounds of muscle in a month. uh uh, not even superman can do that. so believe that after glen johson shuts tarver's mouth roy will be fighting him, that is unless roy is given a fight agains clinton woods for a title he gave up to go heavyweight. roy is comin back and you haters are gonna see that you must have forgot. this man dominated every undefeated fighter that came his way, including toney and hopkins who he beat with a broken right hand very easily, yes that bernard was different but jones with a broken right hand ain't himself. i get very touchy about roy i am sorry, i am annoyed because tarver is no better than richard hall a man roy dispatched in tko style bloodily.
Roy is a great talented fighter one of the best but pound for pound nobody beats Sugar Ray Robinson nobody the reason there is a pound for pound is because of him. I like Roy light heavyweight with lightweight speed but there is a reason his nickname is Reluctant Roy but pound for pound ever he's lucky if he's in the top 10.

Mookie said:
I told you I liked Wright also check the thread I wasn't suprised at all that Wright beat Trindad I was suprised how easily he beat him but I thought he was going to win Zab did get caught in the Tzyu fight I think that helped him as a fighter he was too cocky for his own good humbled him a little bit I like Hatton helluva fighter I just don't think he could handle Zab's speed. As for the Hopkins Fight I got go with Hopkins me being a Phila fighter and sometimes training in the same gym as Hopkins I respect the man in shape year round which I think is his key for lasting so long that being said the fight scares me Taylor has a lot of skill and is a hungry fighter I still think Hopkins wins by decision.
i give hopkins slight advantage, he will win by decision, but taylor could ko him, thats how i feel. taylor fights every fighter like they are his uncle who killed his grandmother, he is a mean mofo. we'll see. i didn't remember anyone agreeing with wright, props, yeah zab is fast but hatton isn't gonna go down and he will smother him. mayweather is the only man that has a chance with him imo

Top Bottom