Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The DARK HORSES log of madness for EF 90 day transformation by 25Homes!!

That true moya I know I'm lil dehydrated...guess that not a horrible thing considering I'm cutting hard now...sure some water weight will come back..weighed in today in down about 8lbs weighed 208lbs today was at 216-218lbs...feel lil flat too but think I'll be ok..thanks for thoughts though always appreciated

Hey bro, I think you will see that weight come back if you dont go nutz on diet. Keep your protien up at 2gms/lb of bod weight and lots of H2O!

Yesterday did back and shoulders went lil lighter than usual cause this was first real workout since being sick and didn't wanna over due it...
Did high pulls
180 x 18
230 x 12
230 x10
180 x15
Shoulder press dbell
50x 15
60 x12
50x 15
Rows
4 sets 18/18/15/15
Lateral raises
4 sets 18/18/15/15
Stopped there felt pretty good but fatigued quick...finally was able to eat like normal so I did cheat day and loaded carbs trying to get weight back and hit lots of water as usual...

Today chest, tris, bis
Incline dbell press
50x 22
65 x 18
70x 15
75 x12
H ammer strength incline press
180 x15
200 x12
200 x10
180 x12
Hammer wide press
180 x15
200 x12
180 x15
Preacher curls machine
60x 20
60 x18
90 x10 drop 60x12
90x 8 60x12
70x 15
Dips
Dbell curls
25 x22
30 x 18
30 x 18
25 x18
Tri pushdowns
18/15
18/15 could not read weight was worn off

Stopped there pump was insane prob best workout so far based on how I felt...
Dropped carbs back today but weighed 215 this morning so weight about back..felt so good and full today was great

Have really good soreness from yesterdays workout like I said felt like one of best workouts so far think this is partially due to having some good legit test running in me now...real ly makes me wonder were I would be right now if I had been running this test from gate...did cardio today and some abs rested other wise chest, bis and tris all sore will be back at it hard tm

I hate it when bros get screwed on gear. Glad you had a better workout bro KTS.
Good luck!

Yesterday legs
Leg press
270 x25
320 x20
340 x18
Hack squat
180 x20
190x 18
180 x20
Calf raises
4 sets 25 reps couldn't read stack
Strait deads
135 x20
155 x15
135 x18

Felt really good again..messed up diet last night due to dinner invite we had to attend and they were serving LA pasta so took in bunch of carbs at like 8pm surprisingly I felt decent this morning didn't feel too bloated or look soft..just added adex yesterday so think that should help tighten me up a lil since I haven't used any ai except proviron and real small amounts of dostinex like .25 every 6-8 days..

Ok guys over weekend did cardio and abs have been keeping carbs low and with t-3, clen, frag, and taking proviron up to 75mg ed I'm def getting leaner but went to gym this morning to do back and just simply didn't have it in mer..feel mad tired and lathergic..think I might carb load today to see if that helps...hope it does cause I feel I'm on right track with leaning out considering I mainly bulked this contest due to poor starting shape...any how I will do some cardio today and some abs once I get some carbs in me hopefully that helps!

Ok guys over weekend did cardio and abs have been keeping carbs low and with t-3, clen, frag, and taking proviron up to 75mg ed I'm def getting leaner but went to gym this morning to do back and just simply didn't have it in mer..feel mad tired and lathergic..think I might carb load today to see if that helps...hope it does cause I feel I'm on right track with leaning out considering I mainly bulked this contest due to poor starting shape...any how I will do some cardio today and some abs once I get some carbs in me hopefully that helps!
yeah i was in the same boat as you bro.....I wasn't lean enough to bulk for 12 weeks or big enough to cut for 12 weeks, it's tough to do both in that amount of time

Top Bottom