Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The DARK HORSES log of madness for EF 90 day transformation by 25Homes!!

Looking forward to the pics bro, good luck!

Bummer bro hope youre feeling better fast bro!

Yes starting to feel btr today couldn't eat yesterday which really sucked got some food in me today and did light cardio...didn't wanna push it to much still sore from monday..should be back at full strength tm so didn't effect me too bad..waiting for your critisism zed gotta go balls out at the finish here

Man this stomach thing was worse then I thought think I got some type of flu bug..haven't been able to eat much all week and have felt very weak..haven't got amy workouts in worth talking about and its a fight to eat anything and hold it down even soup...that's mainly wat I have eaten in last few days is soup seems like only thing that doesn't totally make me sick and not puke..I really hope this clears up by weekend this is really bad timing to get the flu...keep your fingers crossed for me I gotta make mad final push and feeling like this isn't gonna cut it..
Thanks roxy zed you ok bro

Hey bro sorry to be MIA.
And really sorry to hear that you are still sick man. Maybe try some yogurt for that stomach. It may get your flora and fauna back to normal.
Have you been to see a DR yet?
If not maybe you should man so you dont end up prolonging this thing...
Hope the best for you my man and good luck!

Didn't see dr due to no insurance..feeling better finally today so I feel I lost a week last week so I'm gonna have to go balls out this last few weeks I'm ready though..feel like sickness cost me a some size so I'm gonna try and.just shred out to finish think I can still make this happen just upset cause I know I could have easily came in 6-8 lbs heavier..ooh well take wat life throws you and make best of it..gonna just get it done last few weeks think I can get as lean as I've ever been though so that will help...will post workout tm..thanks for all suport let me know zed what your thoughts are if you get a min so I can concentrate on that..

Top Bottom