Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The DARK HORSES log of madness for EF 90 day transformation by 25Homes!!

Tell me about it...I came in such bad shape plus entered a week late so I only had about 3 weeks total to try and cut and that was cutting my bulk short..either way great jump for summer cycle so I can be yoked all sumner
lol.....damn you jumping right back on? I'm gonna run ipa,cjc-1295, and bridge after this and take a good 3+ months off....next cycle lookin like it's gonna be test e, deca, mast prop with d-bol or beast kickstart or I might run both d-bol first four weeks and beast last 4 weeks:p but i'm gonna make sure i'm under 8% when i start that one

Ok guys need some advice I'm taking frag hgh, t-3, and clen and I sweat all day can't sleep at night also taking tren 650 mg week..I'm so tired all the time and just lathergic bad...I couldn't even bring myself to walk on tread mill today just feel beat up..don't get much sleep due to excessive sweating its just crazy...I have ran tren numerous times but this is just out of control..any advice this is ruining my workouts even though I seem leaner daily

Ok guys need some advice I'm taking frag hgh, t-3, and clen and I sweat all day can't sleep at night also taking tren 650 mg week..I'm so tired all the time and just lathergic bad...I couldn't even bring myself to walk on tread mill today just feel beat up..don't get much sleep due to excessive sweating its just crazy...I have ran tren numerous times but this is just out of control..any advice this is ruining my workouts even though I seem leaner daily
maybe lower the tren dose??

excellent advice...
diet and training definately overweighs drugs and supps... i already dont like the fact that my cardio is down...

homes i know how you feel, when i get on and off the tren there are some nights where my sheets are totally soaked... at least in the middle of my cycle i dont get that... just when my horomones rise and fall...

Yeah bro its tuff when you get this far and then the drugs kinda mess with you. You are gonna have to figure out what to lower, prolly the Tren and then lower it or drop it completely.
Good luck man!

Top Bottom