Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stl rams are over rated....

tiger88 said:
14ccf62e71918d90bc822f4b022bf6ed.jpg

needs a 6 spd

That is pretty tight man, i love them wheels

when they first came out, almost all of them had 20"s. I got mine as the 2003 were coming out and the dealer I purchased from only had 4x4 Regular Cabs which had 17" wheels. I never wanted 4x4, but I absolutly didn't want an extended cab, so I got the smaller wheels.

I thought about upgrading to stock 20"s but those things cost right under $1000 dollars per tire & wheel combo. And I really don't feel like spending that kind of money on a vehicle I'll probably only have for another year.

Especially with the new '05 Mustangs coming out, I'd really like to pick up a Cobra when this body style ends and prices are cheaper.

Apöllo said:
when they first came out, almost all of them had 20"s. I got mine as the 2003 were coming out and the dealer I purchased from only had 4x4 Regular Cabs which had 17" wheels. I never wanted 4x4, but I absolutly didn't want an extended cab, so I got the smaller wheels.

I thought about upgrading to stock 20"s but those things cost right under $1000 dollars per tire & wheel combo. And I really don't feel like spending that kind of money on a vehicle I'll probably only have for another year.

Especially with the new '05 Mustangs coming out, I'd really like to pick up a Cobra when this body style ends and prices are cheaper.

ya true wait till 05 and old stangs $$ drop just please dont keep stock 17s on

buy some 18 saleens or cobra R rims

MUSTANG BEST SOUNDIN EXHASUT NOTE EVER

If the Eagles blow it against Miami, they are in deep....

The Rams are the better team indoors on turf...their remaining games are all indoors on turf. Give em' home field advantage in the playoffs, and it's tough to discount them.

Top Bottom