Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stopping TRT to "requalify"

All good, Alcatraz - thank you! Getting older, but still maintaining. I've been on TRT for a few years now and can only remember the important general rule of ending all cycles, and that's to "taper" off - never abruptly end if possible. BUT, that's what they are asking me to do. They want me to STOP the weekly injections for 2-3 weeks, then have bloods tested and hopefully show low enough ranges to requalify again, which is twisted insurance logic, for sure. So I was wondering what the ramifications of that might be, if anything.

After getting all these comments, seems like it's just gonna be an insignificant and minor setback if for only 3 weeks or so. My only hesitancy in self-TRT is that I've become comfortable with having the clinical setting to monitor and do quarterly bloodwork, even for just these small amounts.
But you definitley have me thinking about the alternatives now.

Will def post some diet and training since I'm in pretty good shape for someone in the mid-60 range. Again, your suggestions are greatly appreciated!!
@Radical Ice getting older for all of us lol :) thats life haha.

Can you start your self-TRT LOG journal for us or TRT log journal? the community will support and guide you and you can be part of the EF family again :)

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us in a NEW thread, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.
We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

if I were in your situation I would just do self trt
playing around like this isn't worth it
Much agreed - never in a million years would I think the qualifications would change. Trying to see the side of the insurance companies, but it just seems like a dark and dirty move on their part, for sure. The TRT clinic owner said it affected quite a few of their patients, so he lost a few who can no longer afford paying out of pocket (and maybe they are now just going with these alternative routes).

Is this for other medical ins cover or just getting them to to pay for the TRT?

If it's for the TRT just buy what you need from an approved source like PSL, napsGear or UGFreak
For sure, I can self-administer for a fraction of the cost, but would not know where to start as far as analyzing my own bloodwork periodically, so having it monitored for $25/week was worth it. ($75 without insurance). And the clinic is just 5 minutes away with lots of othert locations. Definitley looking at your sources as now I see a real need to have stuff on hand just in case things like this, or worse, ever occur again.

@Radical Ice getting older for all of us lol :) thats life haha.

Can you start your self-TRT LOG journal for us or TRT log journal? the community will support and guide you and you can be part of the EF family again :)

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us in a NEW thread, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.
We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:
Wow -- lots to get through, but yes, will do -- Thanks!!!

For sure, I can self-administer for a fraction of the cost, but would not know where to start as far as analyzing my own bloodwork periodically, so having it monitored for $25/week was worth it. ($75 without insurance). And the clinic is just 5 minutes away with lots of othert locations. Definitley looking at your sources as now I see a real need to have stuff on hand just in case things like this, or worse, ever occur again.
@Radical Ice self TRT is best and you control your own hormones :)

Wow -- lots to get through, but yes, will do -- Thanks!!!
lets see the logs, the EF family is here to help :)

Top Bottom