Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stackin deca and Abombs 50 mg

stackin abomb

:worried: ok now before i say anything i have been studying and researching for honestly years before i decided to do this.I just got my order in a few days ago.I started milk thistle a few days ago to have my liver ready for the A bombs (british dragon 50 mg).im using a 25 gauge 1 1/2 inch syringe for the deca nandrolone.now my question is,is that i weigh 158 and 6ft tall.how much deca do i take and how often.?plannin on clomid after my cycles over with any other suggestions on that too?its my first time and i dont wanna half a$$ do it plzz show a little guidance and knowledge.thanks:verygood:

First, how old are you? 158lbs and 6' tall is pretty small. Everyone is going to tell you to train natty for a few years before even touching gear.

Second, You don't even have any test? Big no no

no, you want to run test along with the deca to avoid deca dick. Test is usually ran a 100 or 200 mg higher than the deca, tho some run it equal dosages. Deca should be dropped a few weeks prior to finishing the test. Not running test along with deca will kill your libido.

You need to do a lot more research and train naturally before you even think of touching gear. Get your diet in check and hit the weights hard.

lmfao,im a mover for united van lines...i constantly eat like a horse,problem is is that im so acctive throughout the day its very hard to consume over 5-6 thousand calories to gain extra weight.this is why i got the gear.i still plan on taking the gear.and will take the steps to be safe and appreciate the answers.i'll get the test 1st b4 i start the cycle.do u think clomid should be used after the cycle?

do you have any dostinex? Seriously bro, you need to do a lot more research before you start injecting these substances into your body.

I'm sure you will take the steps to be safe, but the thing is you don't know what steps to take.

Hold off a while and do your research...I know it isn't the answer you want to hear, but it's the truth.

lmfao,im a mover for united van lines...i constantly eat like a horse,problem is is that im so acctive throughout the day its very hard to consume over 5-6 thousand calories to gain extra weight.this is why i got the gear.i still plan on taking the gear.and will take the steps to be safe and appreciate the answers.i'll get the test 1st b4 i start the cycle.do u think clomid should be used after the cycle?

You really need to do a lot of research.

You have just told us that you will not be able to eat right and that is a big part of it.

Don't take this the wrong way, but anytime someone says that they don't have the time to eat I say that's just an excuse. I work a full time job and own my own business that takes more of my time than my job. Hell, I use to bounce at a local strip club and always have time to eat. I get severe hunger pains if I don't eat every 4 or so hours.

Top Bottom