Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sorearms, baseball question

DieselGunz said:
i was WTF when he hit the jack and he wasnt even really happy, he acted like he was suppost to do that.

Then the next at bat he bunts lol

Pitched real well i hope he does well i mean shit he is in Natty league so it doesnt affect us at all. His curve and slider had great bite today
howd willy mo do? oh thats right. sat the bench

Im still laughing at Nomar saying he was fine with his 1yr deal and didnt mind switching positions.....that the same guy who turned down 60million for 4 yrs from the Red Sox?Doh!LMAO fucking premadonnas. Bet i wish he could have that one back.

On that note i was at the game Nomar hit 2 grand slams and a 3 run homer.

Im still pissed about him stewing in the dugout while Jeter is diving into the stands and his team is making a come back. Fucking asshole. Im just so disappointed in him.... He could have been a boston legend.

I was just talking about that today, he was one fo the best player in baseball all star batting champ decent power, now look at him cant even stay healthy for a season.

the AAS under tones havent stopped either

Im pissed at the franchise and fans for letting someone as standup and talented as Bill Mueller go.

WTF is wrong with REd Sox fans getting caught up in that stupid statistical moneyball shit. OPS, OBP, bla h blah balh.

Bill Meuller shouldnt have been let go.

And has anybody else noticed how good Shea Hillenbrand is now?

This kid Loney that's taking his place has been a top prospect for like two years. He's finally up and showing some good poise and skills. What's going to happen if he takes off and does real good, will they send him back down when Nomars off the DL?

Kakdiesel said:
yo mightymouse, Arroyo : 7 ip, 2 ers and solo homerun in his first at bad for the Reds today

I know and after Wakefield's performance on Tues. night, we may have made a big error on that one!

Top Bottom