Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Slyder Rotator cuff surgery log

1 of the things I want to see is more updates
during injuries you can still train your lower body

keep the grind going
I've seen people with major injuries still push through

you will be back before you know it
you are a true warrior

Thanks guys for all the support. I am hoping that this log help anyone with shoulder problems not be scared of surgery. I like to be clear in my logs with the good and bad I experience.
So far am very glad I have done this. I wish I had done it two years ago and not lost that time. But here I am now. I am so ready to start PT next week. I am already stretching it a little and trying to get range of motion.
Sleeping is rough. I spent the last two night with out the sling on. Tonight I plan to wear in in my sleep again. With it on I sleep better. It is just more secure. Both nights with out it I have raised my arm in my sleep and hurt my self. Nothing major but I don’t want to have a problem. I have to wear the sling two more weeks. So I will sleep the same way till then.
My goals ? Just get this rehab done and get back in the gym better than ever. I have been going to the gym. Trying to keep up the good habit. I have been doing some leg machines twice a week. Going to gym today for legs. I will update. Time to start kicking in more cardio. Probably treadmill or bike. For starters. Hopefully start light weights on upper body 6-8 week

Two weeks after surgery. Doing great.
Manageable pain. Only hurts to lift arm. So not lifting arm.
Only taking gabapdntine and meloxicam. Actually trying to stop those. Tonight having weird pain in neck. I think it feels like a nerve pain shooting in my neck. I remembered that’s were the gave me shot for the nerve block. So I took gabapentine and we will see in morning.
I saw the dr today. He took out my stitches. Told me to start PT next Thursday. Only need to wear sling two more week. That’s to keep me from jerking it or reaching for stuff.
Maybe light lifting in 8 weeks. Not rushing anything.
Glad you recovering

That gabapentin is some tough shit imo
It sure helps for nerve pain. I used to take it and have a years supply stocked up if I ever need it from time to time. I don't recommend using long term though. Just a week or two at a time. I also have a couple years worth of meloxicam.

Top Bottom