Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Slyder Rotator cuff surgery log

much respect for sharing your surgery story
did they say when you'll be able to start lifting light again

that is a brutal injury to have
but I'm glad that doctor took care of it

Day two
The day was good.
Woke up about 3 am off couch. Moved to chair. That is a normal wake up time for me.
Got a little more sleep in chair.
Still minimal pain
The sent me home with 4 meds plus otc Tylenol.
Stool softener, Advil, nerve med, oxy.
Only taking first 3 and Tylenol.
Around 12:30 I started to feel nerve blocks wearing off. By 1:45 pain was full on. Took my first oxy at 2. Took another oxy at 6 and 10 pm. Went to sleep about 10:30.
Was awake most of the day. This was strange cause I was awake more than normal just sitting around.
Ice machine about hour on the hour off.
Still too much bandage for it to really get cold. Bandages come off tomorrow. The I will get some pics.

bro dude on tanker got caught up on the rope and twisted his arm All the Way backwards and tore his whole shoulder
he had to do surgery same way
That sounds horrible

Day two
The day was good.
Woke up about 3 am off couch. Moved to chair. That is a normal wake up time for me.
Got a little more sleep in chair.
Still minimal pain
The sent me home with 4 meds plus otc Tylenol.
Stool softener, Advil, nerve med, oxy.
Only taking first 3 and Tylenol.
Around 12:30 I started to feel nerve blocks wearing off. By 1:45 pain was full on. Took my first oxy at 2. Took another oxy at 6 and 10 pm. Went to sleep about 10:30.
Was awake most of the day. This was strange cause I was awake more than normal just sitting around.
Ice machine about hour on the hour off.
Still too much bandage for it to really get cold. Bandages come off tomorrow. The I will get some pics.
@Slyderkt good you trying and moving a bit :) want to see you with bandages off too

much respect for sharing your surgery story
did they say when you'll be able to start lifting light again
Haven’t really said. He and I know my goals. We are both trying to hold me back. I want to start today. Hahaha I know that’s not smart.

Top Bottom