Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Slyder Rotator cuff surgery log

Bicep tendon was split. This has been an on going issue last couple years also. So while he was in the shoulder he fixed. He took the tendon and anchored it th the humorous. Then he cut off the split section. So once that grows together it should be fixed.
Said not uncommon for this split. We have two bicep tendons . Both attach up in the shoulder. One of them is not all that important. That is the one I split. Unless you are a pitcher. He doesn’t fix them. A pitcher uses it more no one else really needs it.
So relocating it was I best option.

HGH. Yes I am taking it. I have not started any BCP 500 yet.. I did start up my TRT again last week. They asked me to reduce or stop testosterone injections before the surgery. It has a very slight risk in leading to an infection.

Bicep tendon was split. This has been an on going issue last couple years also. So while he was in the shoulder he fixed. He took the tendon and anchored it th the humorous. Then he cut off the split section. So once that grows together it should be fixed.
Said not uncommon for this split. We have two bicep tendons . Both attach up in the shoulder. One of them is not all that important. That is the one I split. Unless you are a pitcher. He doesn’t fix them. A pitcher uses it more no one else really needs it.
So relocating it was I best option.

HGH. Yes I am taking it. I have not started any BCP 500 yet.. I did start up my TRT again last week. They asked me to reduce or stop testosterone injections before the surgery. It has a very slight risk in leading to an infection.
@Slyderkt I would start up bpc157 asap with the TRT and start getting infrared warm ups too ,can you?
hows your food?

Two weeks after surgery. Doing great.
Manageable pain. Only hurts to lift arm. So not lifting arm.
Only taking gabapdntine and meloxicam. Actually trying to stop those. Tonight having weird pain in neck. I think it feels like a nerve pain shooting in my neck. I remembered that’s were the gave me shot for the nerve block. So I took gabapentine and we will see in morning.
I saw the dr today. He took out my stitches. Told me to start PT next Thursday. Only need to wear sling two more week. That’s to keep me from jerking it or reaching for stuff.
Maybe light lifting in 8 weeks. Not rushing anything.
@Slyderkt wishing you a speedy recovery!

Top Bottom