Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shibs' 3 Month Recomposition Log

oh and i woke up this morning and noticed a couple veins in my quads, first time i've ever seen that lol it was cool

Bro for your cycle you are not eating enough protien!
Also on this particular cycle you really really have to push yourself in the gym. To get the max from the cycle no more so so workouts. I know its easy for me to sit here and type this out but believe me, if you can find your trigger to get pissed, happy, horny whatever then do it and use it. Your bod is superhyper primed to build muscle in your case so you really need to pull out all the stops to take advantage of that.
Like I said, I know it is puke inducing hard fucking work, but now is your time brother!:evil::(:evil:

Youre sposed to be in bed by 10:00 p.m. bro not up in here posting...:evil: and writing me pm(s)! LOL.

Bro for your cycle you are not eating enough protien!
Also on this particular cycle you really really have to push yourself in the gym. To get the max from the cycle no more so so workouts. I know its easy for me to sit here and type this out but believe me, if you can find your trigger to get pissed, happy, horny whatever then do it and use it. Your bod is superhyper primed to build muscle in your case so you really need to pull out all the stops to take advantage of that.
Like I said, I know it is puke inducing hard fucking work, but now is your time brother!:evil::(:evil:

fuck bro you're right. ok, i'll try to get some more protein in. and yeah your post is motivating, i'm about to go to the gym and kill that shit right now. I'll post back up in a couple hours.:evil:

Ok, Chest/Tris day. I went all out with this one, and plan to keep it going that way.

bb bench press
185x8
205x6
225x5
245x5
260x5. that was fuckin hard, i barely got it. i had no idea my strength increased so much from my last workout, so i started way too low. i made up for it at the end though.

db incline press
75x10
85x8
80x8

dips
45x8
35x12
35x10

incline db flys
30x12
30x10
30x9 + a couple negatives

tricep rope pull downs
did 3 sets of 10-12

weights always vary because every pully machine at my gym is different so i rarely keep track.
today i feel like i went truly hard. i was busting my ass. thanks to zed for the words of encouragement :) i'll post pictures up in about 15-20 minutes. then i'm gonna go KTS in the kitchen :evil:

Fuck shibs you are coming along quite nicely there bro. Very nice man very nice!

Top Bottom