Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shibs' 3 Month Recomposition Log

good job bro.. at your numbers and experience level with hard work and the other stuff u are using..u will see BIG changes

Ok, Chest/Tris day. I went all out with this one, and plan to keep it going that way.

bb bench press
185x8
205x6
225x5
245x5
260x5. that was fuckin hard, i barely got it. i had no idea my strength increased so much from my last workout, so i started way too low. i made up for it at the end though.

db incline press
75x10
85x8
80x8

dips
45x8
35x12
35x10

incline db flys
30x12
30x10
30x9 + a couple negatives

tricep rope pull downs
did 3 sets of 10-12

weights always vary because every pully machine at my gym is different so i rarely keep track.
today i feel like i went truly hard. i was busting my ass. thanks to zed for the words of encouragement :) i'll post pictures up in about 15-20 minutes. then i'm gonna go KTS in the kitchen :evil:

Now youre crackin brother. This is the RIGHT kind of workout for you dude. If you get your protien and with your cycle your strength is gonna be sick on every workout bro. Now that you have expereinced it you know what Im talking about. Way to go shibs, dam nice job!:lil k::lil k::lil k:

Hey thanks for the compliments guys! :D

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days, I just started my new job and have been busy as hell trying to keep up with everything. I should be on track now though :)

Today I did legs/shoulders.

Started with squats
275x8
295x5
315x5
335x4
damn hard today.

Then onto military press
155x6
175x4
155x5
145x4
damn hard also lol

db shoulder press
50x8
55x6
45x7

Hamstring curls
can't really remember the weight that was on the weight stack but did 2 sets of 15

cable lateral raise
35x12
30x12
25x10

I was thinking of changing up this routine. I really want to start doing power cleans because those tear my traps up. I was also thinking of doing shrugs.. and another leg exercise. Legs/shoulders is my worst planned day though and I feel I need to improve it. Any suggestions?

and thanks for the karma emperor :heart:

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days, I just started my new job and have been busy as hell trying to keep up with everything. I should be on track now though :)

Started with squats
275x8
295x5
315x5
335x4
damn hard today.

Then onto military press
155x6
175x4
155x5
145x4
damn hard also lol

db shoulder press
50x8
55x6
45x7

Hamstring curls
can't really remember the weight that was on the weight stack but did 2 sets of 15

cable lateral raise
35x12
30x12
25x10

I was thinking of changing up this routine. I really want to start doing power cleans because those tear my traps up. I was also thinking of doing shrugs.. and another leg exercise. Legs/shoulders is my worst planned day though and I feel I need to improve it. Any suggestions?

Shib those numbers of sets are good ,once you get built up in the groove start going back down taking weight off and doing a 6 second negative for as many reps as you can dish out ,do this for as many sets you did going up ,you will be impressed with the results! :)

AND...Eat more

All good bro and CONGRATS on yer new job too!

Started with squats
275x8
295x5
315x5
335x4
damn hard today. Well DAYM I guess so bro!

Then onto military press
155x6
175x4
155x5
145x4
damn hard also lol LOL bro, lovin this shit my man! Add another set here next time tho, keep reps at 5:p.

db shoulder press
50x8
55x6
45x7
Add 2 more sets here next time but keep reps at 5.:p

Hamstring curls

cable lateral raise
35x12
30x12
25x10

If you can do the power cleans then get on it bro.
Yes add in shrugs, but do power shrugs bbl. google it.

Gotta love that bro and his karma hitz:heart:

Hey radar and zed, i'll take both of your guys advice this following week, thanks for it and trust me I'll put that into good use so keep the critiques coming :)

radar; would you apply that information to my other days? like deadlift? i'll probably do that on bench next time.

Today was insane. Smashed my pb on deadlift!

Deadlift:
315x6 (warm up)
365x4 this felt really hard for some reason
385x4
405x5 (pb!)
first time ever deadlifting 4 plates :D it was a workout unloading the damn weight after because i was so tired haha

pull ups:
BWx10
10x8
10x7
BWx7 + a few negatives.
I did a finisher on lat pulldowns.

Pull ups are getting increasingly difficult since I've gained so much weight so fast.

DB row
75x8
85x8
80x8
75x8

conc. curls
3 sets of 10 @ 30lbs
last set did a bunch of negatives.

before i go to the gym i'm always like "fuck i've gotta go to the gym" then afterward i'm like "fuck i can't wait to go to the gym tomorrow" lol

shibs that is so dam awsome the way you smashed that dead lift. Way happy for you my good man! You kickin ass bro and your tude is all good. Keep It Up Bro!

Top Bottom