Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RickRock's down with NPP (...and Test E/Dbol)

Hey Rick just wondering man if you have any input about your cycle you're running I guess I am just finishing up my test e Tren e eq cycle which went pretty good going to lay off for a couple months to repair myself what was wondering when I do go back on cycle planning a vacation in June so probably will do a small 1012 week cycle before then what was kind of worried that since I've done a few Tren cycles would anything be as good to run ,,,,,, I came across your cycle which looks pretty decent as far as time line and compounds,,,,, would you recommend running your cycle before my vacation because I believe NPP is pretty comparable 2 Tren. Right?

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Hey Rick just wondering man if you have any input about your cycle you're running I guess I am just finishing up my test e Tren e eq cycle which went pretty good going to lay off for a couple months to repair myself what was wondering when I do go back on cycle planning a vacation in June so probably will do a small 1012 week cycle before then what was kind of worried that since I've done a few Tren cycles would anything be as good to run ,,,,,, I came across your cycle which looks pretty decent as far as time line and compounds,,,,, would you recommend running your cycle before my vacation because I believe NPP is pretty comparable 2 Tren. Right?

Even though they are both nandrolones, Tren and NPP are very much different. Really nothing can match what you can get with Tren mg for mg, but as far as benefits to sides, NPP seems to be pretty good if that's what you want to know

Well I really didn't have too many bad sides the results were great strength went up put on some lean muscle but what I was worried about is running it too many times, I guess my question is after running tren would I still get good results with your cycle

Well I really didn't have too many bad sides the results were great strength went up put on some lean muscle but what I was worried about is running it too many times, I guess my question is after running tren would I still get good results with your cycle

I'm sure you would get good results, but if you are used to what you get from Tren you have to understand that your results may be less and be willing to accept that.

Well thanks for you time brother but after a few cycles of Tren ,,,, I thought it might be a good idea to stay off of it for a little while , you know for long time affects so I may just run your cycle give that 1 a shot , is there anything you would have changed with your cycle now if you been on awhile like maybe your dose is or is it pretty spot on

Top Bottom