Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RickRock's down with NPP (...and Test E/Dbol)

Thats a horrible kick in the balls bro...dont dwell on it tho.

Lookin hard as nails in the pic update.

well done.

Well guys, I have some bad news. A couple days ago I came down with the Flu....BAD!!! I spent two days in bed, with it coming out of one end or the other. I couldn't keep any food down at all the first day (managed to get 2 scoops of whey down and that is it), but nothing else and then maybe 1k cals total yesterday. So I hit the scale this morning and I'm down 6-7 lbs because of this sickness. I weighed in at 179.5 this morning. So....my first workout after this sickness is this morning. Hopefully it doesn't go too bad, but I wouldn't be surprised if my strength is a little down today. I'm going to try and pound the cals as much as I can over the next few days and get my weight back up, but that is where I stand as of now.

The flu always sucks, but talk about bad timing!

Why do we always get sick right in the middle of a good cycle of something?

Anyway whenever I've had the flue most of the weight I lose is water so I wouldnt be too worried about it. What can you do other than get back to killin it?

Thats a horrible kick in the balls bro...dont dwell on it tho.

Lookin hard as nails in the pic update.

well done.

Thanks for the kind words and support Columbo. I appreciate it brother!

Why do we always get sick right in the middle of a good cycle of something?

Anyway whenever I've had the flue most of the weight I lose is water so I wouldnt be too worried about it. What can you do other than get back to killin it?

Yeh bro, I didn't think I lost anything important during the sickness, and after my workout today I have no doubt it was just water/glycogen and possibly a little fat. I will update you all on how it went later, but let's just say the workout went much much better than expected! :D

Damn, you too? I got it BAD at the end of last month, it was the sickest I've ever been.

Looking good. Im right there with you with the cardio...just keep tellin yourself theres a chick in Texas workin hard too :)

Day 29
Pinned 250mg Test E
Pinned 100mg NPP
Dosed 60mg Epi

Weight 182.5 (+10 lbs)

Well, as it turns out....this sickness wasn't done with me yet. Even though I'm pretty much done with the flu, I still have been battling a big part of this sickness that has been kicking my ass for a little while now. I've still had consistent fever, heavy congestion through my chest and sinuses, sore throat, dizziness, and loss of appetite. Despite all of that I have managed to get about half the weight I lost back, and have pushed myself into the gym through these workouts, progressed on everything, and even managed a few PRs. I'm just a little pissed, because I know how much better everything could be if I was at 100% throughout this. I haven't been this sick in years. I guess I can't control that, and I just have to do what I can and keep pushing forward. Life has thrown me a lemon, so I'm going to make the best damn lemonade I can!

I will be making a decision so entire after the new year about whether I want to change my goal or not. There is the possibility that I may transition into more of a cut/recomp for the rest of the duration to shred back up and drop my bodyfat. If I don't seem to be making any significant progress on mass at that time that is probably what I will do. Being shredded is where I'm happiest anyways, and I'd really like to get back to that. I'm somewhere between 8-9% right now, but a little softer than where I like to be.

Sides have still been nonexistent, so that part is still good. No estrogen issues whatsoever, libido has been very strong, and despite the sickness all else has been great.

Here is the numbers from my last 3 workouts....

DC workout 1C (Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Back Width, Back Thickness)

HS Chest Press 315x12x7x5 (+10 lbs)
Smith Military Press 180x12x7x4 (+10 lbs)
Smith reverse grip Bench press 240x10x6x3 (+10 lbs PR)
Rack Chins +70x12x7x4 (+10 lbs PR)
Dorsiflexor 315x9, 330x7

DC Workout 2C (Biceps, Forearms, Calves, Hamstrings, Quads)

EZ Bar Preacher Curls 110x10x5x3 (+5 lbs)
Pinwheel Curls 60sx12 (+10 lbs)
Leg press toe raise 280x13 (+10 lbs)
Sumo Leg Press 560x11x5x4 (+20 lbs)
Leg Press 690x11, 650x20 (+20 lbs)

DC workout 1A (Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Back Width, Back Thickness)

DB bench Press 110sx13x6x4 (+10 lbs PR)
HS Shoulder Press 150x14x7x5
Weighted Dips BW+125x12x6x4 (+10 lbs PR)
Weighted Chins BW+40x11x6x4 (+5 lbs)
Single arm DB Rows 120x11, 135x7

Hey Rick...did you find running 45 mg of D-bol was too high? I'm still trying to gauge dosage with it, because I see anywhere from 20-50 mgs being the 'perfect' dose. 30 mg a day seems to be what I'll probably go with.

Hey Rick...did you find running 45 mg of D-bol was too high? I'm still trying to gauge dosage with it, because I see anywhere from 20-50 mgs being the 'perfect' dose. 30 mg a day seems to be what I'll probably go with.

Well, I never noticed a damn thing from Dbol to be honest. I probably won't ever run it again. Just wasn't for me

Top Bottom