Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RickRock's down with NPP (...and Test E/Dbol)

WOOOOO for pics!

Sucks the dbol isn't treating you the way you'd hoped. Of course I've never taken it, but I HAVE done NPP and I got strong as shit on it a year ago when I ran it with primo, lifted more during that cycle than I've ever lifted

Live and learn bro...Dbol may not be for you, maybe try Tbol next time or just kick start with Test Prop for 4 weeks. I have some NPP coming and am intrigued to try it, may take a page from psizzle and add it to my Primo Depot and some other goodies for my pre-contest cycle. Keep killing Rick, very good log and great details.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Ok guys, here are my most recent pics. I think they are decent but I'm not e thirdly happy about the water I'm carrying right now. Other than that, the size increase is evident for sure.

In these pics, I was at 182 and my bodyfat measurement has me at 8.5-9% right now. It may be reading a little higher than actual because of the water retention. Not bad, but to reach my goal of 190@under 10% I'm going to have to watch my cals and keep them from getting too high and keep that cardio going.

View attachment 93993View attachment 94003View attachment 94013View attachment 94023

Day 22

Weight: 186.5 (+14)

Pinned 250mg Test E
Pinned 100mg NPP
Dosed 45mg Dbol
Dosed 60mg Epi

Well, some good things are really happening now. I added Epi in 2 days ago, and my weight has jumped up 4 more lbs since then. So, as suspected the Epi was a good move and I'm responding to it quickly just like I always do. The pumps this morning were absolutely RIDICULOUS as well. Muscles have gotten even fuller and I looked bigger than ever this morning.

Now I'm only about 3-4 lbs away from my 190 goal so hopefully I can hit that pretty soon and blow past it! At some point, to be determined I will switch to more of a cut in this cycle. Probably around the midway mark just after the first of the year.

I'm still having no side effects to speak of whatsoever. Libido is high as hell, and life is good!

DC Workout 2B (Biceps, Forearms, Calves, Hamstrings, Quads)

BB Curls 120x9x4x3 (+5 lbs)
Reverse Grip BB Curls 80x13 (+5 lbs)
Standing calf Raises 260x13 (+10 lbs)
Lying single leg curls 112.5x11x6x3 (+5 lbs)
Hack Squats 380x13, 340x20 (+20 lbs)

Bad ass bro...makes me want to start some cardio :D...in time, no but really you look awesome brother!!! Setting that bar high...even with your log.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Definitely a little water in the saddle bag area but holy shit looking absolutely huge man! Keep it up!

Wow...holy shit bro......looking great. You will shatter 190lbs with ease as I suspected you would. I am also with you on Epi, I love that compound. Keep up the hard work.

Well guys, I have some bad news. A couple days ago I came down with the Flu....BAD!!! I spent two days in bed, with it coming out of one end or the other. I couldn't keep any food down at all the first day (managed to get 2 scoops of whey down and that is it), but nothing else and then maybe 1k cals total yesterday. So I hit the scale this morning and I'm down 6-7 lbs because of this sickness. I weighed in at 179.5 this morning. So....my first workout after this sickness is this morning. Hopefully it doesn't go too bad, but I wouldn't be surprised if my strength is a little down today. I'm going to try and pound the cals as much as I can over the next few days and get my weight back up, but that is where I stand as of now.

The flu always sucks, but talk about bad timing!

Top Bottom