Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RickRock's down with NPP (...and Test E/Dbol)

Day 54

Weight: 181 (+8.5)

Pinned 250mg Test E
Pinned 100mg NPP
Dosed 18mg GW
Dosed 10 pumps Formastanozol

Well, things are really continuing to progress very well and I'm still shredding up nicely. Strength is also still progressing at a steady pace, so everything is going about as good as I could hope for on recomp for these last 4 weeks of this cycle. I would say things are right on track to be at my peak and sub 6% bodyfat by the end of all of this. After depleting on cardio days my weight has been at 179-180, while my weight ends up at 181ish following a good carb filled workout day. So I'm averaging around 180 lbs.

I did another caliper measurement today and came up with about 6.8%, so I dropped about another 0.5% in the last week! I've noticed some good deeper definition in my midsection all around my abs and serrated area (especially after carb depletion) with more striations and vascularity coming through in my chest, delts, and back. Veins are spidering across my biceps and back of triceps with a good pumps and the bigger veins are getting more and more pronounced. All together I am extremely pleased with my progress!

Here is the results from my last workout, which is even more PRs!

DC Workout 2C (Biceps, Forearms, Calves, Hamstrings, Quads)

EZ Bar preacher Curls 120x8x4x3 (+5 lbs PR)
Pinwheel curls 70sx12 (+5 lbs per Db, PR)
Leg press toe raise 290x13 (+10 lbs PR)
Sumo Leg Press 590x13x7x5 (+20 lbs PR)
Leg Press 690x11, 650x22 (+20 lbs PR)

Rick, do you think the epi helped in drying you out? Or was it just the absence of the dbol? Bloat sucks... Lookin forward to the progress pics bro!

Rick, do you think the epi helped in drying you out? Or was it just the absence of the dbol? Bloat sucks... Lookin forward to the progress pics bro!

It was probably dropping dbol more than anything. I usually even retain a little water on EPI. Now with GW and Forma I'm looking pretty dry and ripped!!

Big update coming soon bro!

Day 64

Weight:178 (+5.5)

Pinned 250mg Test E
Dosed 20mg GW
Dosed 10 pumps Formastanozol

Well, there are a lot of things that have changed lately so let me get to explaining everything. I've continued this cut with GW and I am absolutely blown away at how effective this stuff has been for fat loss. I am very close to being in the best condition I have ever seen! My last bodyfat measurement came in at 6.2-6.4%, so it's dropping at a very good pace.

As a result of these drastic changes, and my current condition I have seriously been considering over the last few days going for one of two contests in March. There is the possibility I will do both also, but I want to at least do one of them. One is on the 16th, and one is on the 30th, so it's only 7-9 weeks for either contest. I do think that is plenty of time, because I don't really have too far to go to gt into stage condition. I want to do male physique for this first show, and assess whether I'm happy doing that or to go for bodybuilding starting next year. The prep for male physique won't be as bad either, because contestants are generally 5-7%, instead of the 3-5% in bodybuilding shows. So, my prep starts now! Training remains the same, with only maybe slightly more cardio (longer sessions). My diet will slowly change as I get closer, but will always be tailored towards shredding more. My cardio days will go to zero carb when I'm about 4 weeks out. For now the diet won't change a lot.

My cycle was going to end in about 2 weeks, but because I'm going for this contest I'm going to extend it obviously up to the show or at least the week before. NPP is done and has been for a few days and I'm on test only. I will probably drop the test to about 350/wk starting about 4 weeks out for water reasons. I don't know what else I'm going to run as of yet with the test. Suggestions?

Here is one of my workouts from last week full of PRs again. I will try to get my other workouts updated soon, and some pics!

DC Workout 1A (chest, triceps, shoulders, back width, back thickness)

DB Bench Press 120sx10x4x3 (+10 lbs PR)
HS Shoulder Press 165x10x4x2 (+5 lbs PR)
Weighted Dips BW+140x10x4x3 (+5 lbs PR)
Weighted Chins BW+50x10x4x3 (+5 lbs PR)
Bent over BB Rows 185x11, 225x6

Hey brotha gonna give ur test NPP cycle a run ,,,,,wat do u think about running eq with this cycle ,,,,was thinkin 400- 500 ew for 14-16 weeks ?

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom