Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RickRock's down with NPP (...and Test E/Dbol)

Well thanks for you time brother but after a few cycles of Tren ,,,, I thought it might be a good idea to stay off of it for a little while , you know for long time affects so I may just run your cycle give that 1 a shot , is there anything you would have changed with your cycle now if you been on awhile like maybe your dose is or is it pretty spot on

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Its actually a little hard for me to judge because I came down with a bad illness that really took a toll on my cycle. Its hard to say how well thongs could have went, had I not got sick. With that said, I do wish I would have ran the NPP a little higher at 400-500mg per week.

Its actually a little hard for me to judge because I came down with a bad illness that really took a toll on my cycle. Its hard to say how well thongs could have went, had I not got sick. With that said, I do wish I would have ran the NPP a little higher at 400-500mg per week.

I don't think you would have looked good in thongs regardless! :D How much longer do you have on your cycle?

LMAO....good catch!

I am at the midpoint (end of week 6), so 6 more weeks total. I will have a very extensive update with progress details and plans moving forward very soon!

Nice, looking forward for the amazing updates. I just started dbol on the back end up my cycle and I'm hoping I get more out of it then you did, lol!

Well guys, it's been quite a while since I gave you guys a good update on everything so I will do my best to bring everyone up to speed. I am finally on the tail end of recovering from the illness that struck me the week before Christmas. All I have now is a little congestion and a persistent cough that is still hanging around. The first couple days I had the flu, and lost 6 lbs from not eating anything with it literally coming out of both ends. Since that time it's been a struggle to keep a decent diet because of my appetite being down somewhat, along with my energy levels and motivation. My appetite has slowly came back over the last week or two, and I managed to get a little over half of the weight I lost back and had been around 183-184.

On the positive side of things, I've made the best of my workouts that I could and I've set a few PRs here and there on some different exercises despite my weight staying relatively stagnant overall. Strength has been great and still continues to progress. Within the next week or so, just about every exercise should be a PR if things keep going like they have.

I really have had zero side effects whatsoever, and my libido is high as hell right now....almost at an annoying level (for my wife anyways). I've maintained a decent fullness, and the 10+ lbs I am up on this cycle is almost 100% clean weight. I may have softened up just a tad, but any bodyfat gained has been pretty minimal overall, which is pretty good.

With all that said, I'm at the midpoint of my cycle (end of week 6 today), so my focus is going to change a little bit from here. Weight gain has really slowed to a crawl, so instead of just trying to cram more cals and add more fat, I want to change my diet to more of a recomp which is kinda my happy place with IF anyways. I would really like to try and slowly drop bodyfat from here while trying to add a clue more pounds of lean mass. The changes will be as follows...3k-3500 cals on workout days with moderate to high carbs and 2k on non workout days with low carbs. I will also add some GW in tomorrow at 10mg per day to assist the fat loss. For now I will still have the longer feeding window of 12 hours on workout days with the 16/8 protocol on rest/cardio days. Basically I will eat like a king on workout days and just about whatever I want, and eat very clean and controlled on my cardio/rest days.

My last two non workout/cardio days I have already dropped my carbs and cals down a bit and have already noticed me clean up some with little bloat and dropped some water. My weight was 181.5 this morning and looking pretty decent. I expect that my overall weight will drop some progressively up until the end of the cycle, but I'm hoping that I will remain very close to 180 and can end the cycle very close to that weight and very ripped. I had a bodyfat measurement earlier today that puts me around 8.4%. It would be real nice to see 6% by the end of this cycle so we will see how it all goes!

I will try and get some workouts posted up within the next few days with the details from my lifts. Hopefully should be setting new PRs tomorrow!

Rick, congrats on the gains and coming back strong from your illness! How did you measure your bodyfat? You don't look to be mid 8's in those pics looks more like a slightly bloated 7% to me! I start my nandrolone in seven weeks time and have similar goals, hoping to add some lean mass and finish up ripped, I'll be stacking with epi instead of dbol though...

Rick, congrats on the gains and coming back strong from your illness! How did you measure your bodyfat? You don't look to be mid 8's in those pics looks more like a slightly bloated 7% to me! I start my nandrolone in seven weeks time and have similar goals, hoping to add some lean mass and finish up ripped, I'll be stacking with epi instead of dbol though...

I have a set of digital calipers I use that uses the 3 point testing method. I tested several times and I came up with a range of 7.7-8.4% and I always post my highest number, but realistically I'm probably high 7s to low 8s. Its hard to tell accurately when you are retaining water because your readings will be higher

Day 43

Weight: 182.5 (+10)

Pinned 250mg Test E
Pinned 100mg NPP
dosed 60mg Epi
Dosed 10mg GW-50

Starting my recomp out, things have really started going really well. For the first time in a long time, I'm really starting to feel 100% in my workouts and feel really good again. Just from dropping carbs down on rest days, I've already cleaned up quite a bit and look a lot better and defined. Vascularity is increasing as well. Weight hasn't dropped much at all but the difference in the mirror already is pretty astonishing. I think I may actually be a little leaner than I thought I was, which is a big bonus! I've added the GW-50 in to help me shed some bodyfat so I'm really looking forward to the results from that. This should be my last week of Epi, and when that runs out I plan to add Formastanozol back in as well. I may be adding The new product from MR Supps...Keto Burn in pretty soon as well. By the end of this cycle I should look pretty good and shredded. I'm aiming for 6% bodyfat, so we will see how it goes!

My workout went incredible. I hit PRs on pretty much every exercise, so my strength is doing great and progressing very well at this point. I think that is pretty remarkable coming out of this sickness. I can't help but wonder where I would be right now had I not got sick.

DC Workout 1A (chest, shoulders, triceps, Back width, back thickness)

DB bench Press 115sx11x5x3 (+10 lbs PR)
HS Shoulder Press 160x9x4x3 (+10 lbs PR)
Weighted Dips BW+135x9x5x3 (+10 lbs PR)
Weighted Chins BW+45x11x5x3 (+5 lbs)
Single arm DB Rows 130sx10, 135sx8 (+10 lbs PR)

Day 43

Weight: 182.5 (+10)

Pinned 250mg Test E
Pinned 100mg NPP
dosed 60mg Epi
Dosed 10mg GW-50

Starting my recomp out, things have really started going really well. For the first time in a long time, I'm really starting to feel 100% in my workouts and feel really good again. Just from dropping carbs down on rest days, I've already cleaned up quite a bit and look a lot better and defined. Vascularity is increasing as well. Weight hasn't dropped much at all but the difference in the mirror already is pretty astonishing. I think I may actually be a little leaner than I thought I was, which is a big bonus! I've added the GW-50 in to help me shed some bodyfat so I'm really looking forward to the results from that. This should be my last week of Epi, and when that runs out I plan to add Formastanozol back in as well. I may be adding The new product from MR Supps...Keto Burn in pretty soon as well. By the end of this cycle I should look pretty good and shredded. I'm aiming for 6% bodyfat, so we will see how it goes!

My workout went incredible. I hit PRs on pretty much every exercise, so my strength is doing great and progressing very well at this point. I think that is pretty remarkable coming out of this sickness. I can't help but wonder where I would be right now had I not got sick.

DC Workout 1A (chest, shoulders, triceps, Back width, back thickness)

DB bench Press 115sx11x5x3 (+10 lbs PR)
HS Shoulder Press 160x9x4x3 (+10 lbs PR)
Weighted Dips BW+135x9x5x3 (+10 lbs PR)
Weighted Chins BW+45x11x5x3 (+5 lbs)
Single arm DB Rows 130sx10, 135sx8 (+10 lbs PR)

You are putting up some good numbers brother...looking strong.

Glad to hear you are getting back on track , being sick on-cycle is a kick in the balls.

Top Bottom