Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RickRock's down with NPP (...and Test E/Dbol)

Day 48
Weight: 182 (+9.5)
Pinned 250mg test E
Pinned 100mg NPP
Dosed 60mg EPI
Dosed 12mg GW

Since switching to this recomp, things have really started taking off well. I honestly can't believe the progress body has made in just under a week. The physical changes have been pretty apparent and I've definitely dropped some decent amount of fat and water this week. Judging by my appearance, I'm definitely a tad leaner now than when I started this cycle. I would guess I dropped a good half percent bodyfat this week and would say I'm in the mid to upper 7s now! I have increased definition, deeper cuts in my abs, obliques, and serratus...and I'm starting to faintly see my ab veins returning. What is even more remarkable is the fact that my weight remains relatively unchanged, so there is definitely some very nice recomp action going on. I'm going to keep continuing this trend and stay the course, and hopefully will have some decent pics to take next weekend and post up showing my progress. :)

Going to low carb and lower cals on my cardio days along with increased cardio overall seems to really be doing the trick. The GW has really helped to accelerate the process as well, and I can almost see daily changes now

I am still experiencing no side effects whatsoever. No estrogen or prolactin/progesterone issues or anything. Im still on caber at .5mg twice per week as well.Libido is so high right now that its starting to piss my wife off....lol. She told me the other day to lay off of the testosterone and give a girl a break...lol.

Ive been off of Formastanozol for several weeks and haven't taken any AI since starting EPI either. I am one of the lucky ones that isn't prone to any estrogen issues and can run aromatizing compounds at reasonable doses without an AI. EPI is known to have "anti-e properties" and that is why I dropped the forma. The two together would be too much hell on the joints for me. I only have a couple days of EPI left. When it runs out, I will be starting up forma again. This should also help me shred up, lean out, and get dry even more so I'm looking forward to that.

Cardio lately has been increased to 45-60 minute sessions burning between 500-700 cals per session. I've been doing 15 minutes HIIT to start, followed by 30-45 minutes of LISS (incline treadmill 3-3.5 MPH @15%)

Workouts have been great! Everything is progressing very well, and I'm hitting quite a few PRs in nearly every workout. Strength is pretty amazing right now.

Here are my last couple workouts..

DC workout 2A (Biceps, Forearms, calves, hamstrings, quads)

Alternate DB Curls 60sx10x5x3 (+3 reps)
DB hammer curls 60sx14 (+2 reps)
Seated calf raises 135x12 (+5 lbs)
Leg curls 235x11x5x3 (+5 lbs PR)
Smith squats 270x11, 250x20 (+5 lbs)

DC workout 1B (Chest, shoulders, triceps, back width, back thickness)

Smith incline bench 250x9x4x2 (+10 lbs PR)
Smith military pr 200x10x4x3 (+10 lbs)
Smith close grip bench 250x8x4x3 (+10 lbs PR)
Lat pulldowns 240x9x4x3 (+10 lbs)
Cable rows 230x9, 240x8 (+10 lbs)

Running yet still an impressive cycle, its hard to imagine you were sick for any of it. Bounced back rather quickly I would say.

Day 48
Weight: 182 (+9.5)
Pinned 250mg test E
Pinned 100mg NPP
Dosed 60mg EPI
Dosed 12mg GW

Since switching to this recomp, things have really started taking off well. I honestly can't believe the progress body has made in just under a week. The physical changes have been pretty apparent and I've definitely dropped some decent amount of fat and water this week. Judging by my appearance, I'm definitely a tad leaner now than when I started this cycle. I would guess I dropped a good half percent bodyfat this week and would say I'm in the mid to upper 7s now! I have increased definition, deeper cuts in my abs, obliques, and serratus...and I'm starting to faintly see my ab veins returning. What is even more remarkable is the fact that my weight remains relatively unchanged, so there is definitely some very nice recomp action going on. I'm going to keep continuing this trend and stay the course, and hopefully will have some decent pics to take next weekend and post up showing my progress. :)

Going to low carb and lower cals on my cardio days along with increased cardio overall seems to really be doing the trick. The GW has really helped to accelerate the process as well, and I can almost see daily changes now

I am still experiencing no side effects whatsoever. No estrogen or prolactin/progesterone issues or anything. Im still on caber at .5mg twice per week as well.Libido is so high right now that its starting to piss my wife off....lol. She told me the other day to lay off of the testosterone and give a girl a break...lol.

Ive been off of Formastanozol for several weeks and haven't taken any AI since starting EPI either. I am one of the lucky ones that isn't prone to any estrogen issues and can run aromatizing compounds at reasonable doses without an AI. EPI is known to have "anti-e properties" and that is why I dropped the forma. The two together would be too much hell on the joints for me. I only have a couple days of EPI left. When it runs out, I will be starting up forma again. This should also help me shred up, lean out, and get dry even more so I'm looking forward to that.

Cardio lately has been increased to 45-60 minute sessions burning between 500-700 cals per session. I've been doing 15 minutes HIIT to start, followed by 30-45 minutes of LISS (incline treadmill 3-3.5 MPH @15%)

Workouts have been great! Everything is progressing very well, and I'm hitting quite a few PRs in nearly every workout. Strength is pretty amazing right now.

Here are my last couple workouts..

DC workout 2A (Biceps, Forearms, calves, hamstrings, quads)

Alternate DB Curls 60sx10x5x3 (+3 reps)
DB hammer curls 60sx14 (+2 reps)
Seated calf raises 135x12 (+5 lbs)
Leg curls 235x11x5x3 (+5 lbs PR)
Smith squats 270x11, 250x20 (+5 lbs)

DC workout 1B (Chest, shoulders, triceps, back width, back thickness)

Smith incline bench 250x9x4x2 (+10 lbs PR)
Smith military pr 200x10x4x3 (+10 lbs)
Smith close grip bench 250x8x4x3 (+10 lbs PR)
Lat pulldowns 240x9x4x3 (+10 lbs)
Cable rows 230x9, 240x8 (+10 lbs)

Day 52

Weight: 180.5 (+8)

Pinned 250mg Test E
Pinned 100mg NPP
Dosed 15mg GW
Dosed 10 pumps Formastanozol (5 pumpsx2)

Things are really going well, and I'm shredding up very quickly. I've got a lot more definition coming through now, and after going very low carb yesterday I woke up looking ripped to shreds yet somewhat depleted. My weight was down from the carb depletion, but despite that I've held onto my weight pretty well. After carbing up a bit today I expect I will be around 182 tomorrow. The diet changes and adding in GW have really done excellent in stripping the fat off. I did another 3 point caliper measurement the other day and came up with 7.4%! So I can't complain with that!

Dropped the Epi a couple days ago, and started up Formastanzol. That should help even further with the fat loss and drying out/leaning out.

Workouts have just been absolutely incredible lately. There is only a couple exercises that I have not PRed yet, but everything else has been ridiculous on strength. I posted below my lat couple workouts.

I'm going to keep shredding more and hopefully can get to under 7% within the next week or so!

DC Workout 2B (Biceps, Forearms, Calves, Hamstrings, Quads)

BB Curls 125x9x4x3 (+5 lbs PR)
Reverse BB Curls 95x12 (+10 lbs PR)
Standing Calf Raises 280x12 (+10 lbs PR)
Lying single Leg curls 117.5x10x5x3 (+5 lbs PR)
Hack Squats 410x10, 380x20 (+10 lbs)

DC Workout 1C (Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, back width, back thickness)

HS Chest Press 335x12x6x4 (+10 lbs PR)
Standing overhead BB press 165x10x5x3 (+10 lbs PR)
Reverse grip smith bench press 255x10x4x3 (+5 lbs PR)
Rack Chins BW+90x10x5x3 (+10 lbs PR)
Dorsiflexor 315x12, 330x9 (+2 reps PR)

Top Bottom