Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RickRock's down with NPP (...and Test E/Dbol)

This is awesome...as if you didn't look bad ass already! Can't wait for the pics. Keep it up

DAY 19
Weight: 182 (+9.5)
Pinned 250mg Test E
Pinned 100mg NPP
Dosed 45mg Dbol

Well, I have a few things to update on so here it goes....For almost a week now, my weight has been stagnant. I gained those first ten pounds very quickly, but since then I've stayed at 182-183.y strength really hasn't climbed like I would have expected by now either. It is up, but not by much considering I'm in my 3rd week. I really don't think the Dbol is doing much for me, and may not be for me. I know my diet and training are right there where it needs to be, so its got me a little disappointed. So, because of this I think I'm going to add EPI in now for about 4 weeks, which I respond wonderfully to (favorite compound). This will put me at about 7 weeks on methylated orals, but I'm pretty sure the extra week won't kill me. I was going to run EPI at the back end anyways, but I'm just going to move it up to get these ass and strength gains moving. Then I won't run any methyls at the back end. I may run the new Katana at the back end to help shred a little, but still undecided yet on that.

A big positive is that while my weight remains unchanged, I have been looking a little leaner and dryer...probably from the Forma. I'm also dropping forma when I start EPI because it has anti-e properties and I am not prone to any estrogen issues whatsoever. I will add it back in if need be, but my joints take a beating enough on just the high dose EPI I will be on.

Here is my last couple workouts including today's. I've progressed well on everything considering strength hasn't been incredible or anything. Everything is very close to PRs, and EVERY exercise should be a PR the next time they are repeated.

*All exercises rest, pause sets to failure except forearms, calves, Quads, and back thickness exercises. Extreme stretches done immediately after each muscle group.

DC Workout 2A

(Biceps, Forearms, Calves, Hamstrings, Quads)
Alternate DB Curls 60sx9x4x3 (+10 lbs)
DB Hammer Curls 60sx13 (+10 lbs)
Seated Calf Raises 130x11 (+5 lbs)
Leg Curls 225x11x5x3 (+10 lbs PR)
Squats 245x12, 225x20 (+20 lbs)

DC Workout 1B
(Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Back Width, Back Thickness)
Smith incline Bench Press 230x10x5x3 (+10 lbs)
Smith Military Press 180x12x5x4 (+20 lbs)
Smith close grip Bench Press 230x10x4x2 (+10 lbs)
Lat Pulldowns 220x12x6x5 (+10 lbs)
Cable Rows 210x10, 220x7

I HAVE PICS TAKEN!!! They are on my home PC, so hopefully later tonight I can get them posted up to show my progress. I also need to get a 3 point caliper test done tonight so I can comment on where I am on bodyfat. Stay tuned!

Top Bottom