Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Re post -: cycle critique

Ha ok sweet guys
I'll up the var to 60mg ed
Cut the nova out and drop the amount of Clomid down
If I was to add another compound what are some ideas

Goal of this cycle is to harden up and get more veiny but also keeping/ putting on more size

Holding a grudge I see.

If you noticed Dylans advice, It was almost a duplicate of my own. So your saying Dylan has horrible advice too?

We both stated:

Increase Anavar (my preference in 80mg because var is mild)
Lower clomid
Add osta into PCT
Add aromasin
Remove Nolve from cycle

Yes I should have added a liver guard. Maybe Tudca or N2gaurd or equivalent.

And besides selling products from the sponsers that was the only difference.

So how was this horrible advice again?
Because I didn't sell him anything?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why would I have a grudge? Tell you what....you can knock off the snot nosed act now, okay? It's lame.

Listen up.

It's horrible advice because of the dosages you recommended. You say that var is "mild" but you're just parroting message board guru bullshit. You don't know what you're talking about. Var is every bit as liver toxic as most any other oral and 110 mgs of orals is insane.

This is where Dylan and I disagree. He likes Osta more than I. He likes extending a cycle with it, and I can see that working, it's just not what I would recommend. But it does not help restore HPTA. That's a fact.

Why would I have a grudge? Tell you what....you can knock off the snot nosed act now, okay? It's lame.

Listen up.

It's horrible advice because of the dosages you recommended. You say that var is "mild" but you're just parroting message board guru bullshit. You don't know what you're talking about. Var is every bit as liver toxic as most any other oral and 110 mgs of orals is insane.

This is where Dylan and I disagree. He likes Osta more than I. He likes extending a cycle with it, and I can see that working, it's just not what I would recommend. But it does not help restore HPTA. That's a fact.

He isn't running var and dbol together. So it is not 110mgs, they are a month apart.
And when I say mild I am referencing its effects. That is just my opinion. Because I had very little effect below 80mg. But that is where people are different. And as I originally stated I said 'this is what I would do' not this is what you should do.

He isn't running var and dbol together. So it is not 110mgs, they are a month apart.
And when I say mild I am referencing its effects. That is just my opinion. Because I had very little effect below 80mg. But that is where people are different. And as I originally stated I said 'this is what I would do' not this is what you should do.

That's true, I missed that he was splitting up the var and d-bol. Still, I think 80 mgs is a lot. And yeah, var is mild in regard to effect which in a way makes it MORE harsh because you need that much more. Never been a big fan of it myself.

Hey, anybody can recommend more and more and the results will be more and more. But is there any science to it? Is the risk to ratio considered? If not, then there's no rhyme or reason to any of this. Fill the syringe to the top and shoot -- as often as possible. That'll work every time.

Yeah sorry I've been researching and i have found that winny would be better for me with this cycle instead of the var what are your thoughts ?

Yeah sorry I've been researching and i have found that winny would be better for me with this cycle instead of the var what are your thoughts ?

Winny is stronger and cheaper. Which is why most prefer it.

And you will only need 50mg ED.
Some people have sides such as dry joints and it is more liver toxic.

But it's fine for me i'm currently on it. Ramped up to 75mg for the last week or two.
I also run both Tudca and n2guard though.

Winny is stronger and cheaper. Which is why most prefer it.

And you will only need 50mg ED.
Some people have sides such as dry joints and it is more liver toxic.

But it's fine for me i'm currently on it. Ramped up to 75mg for the last week or two.
I also run both Tudca and n2guard though.

^^ I am one of the unlucky ones who experience extreme joint pain on Winny even at a dose of 20mg/day. I use Taurine and Glucosamine and start using my support supps 2 weeks prior to Winny, but the pain is still very much there. I run it on average at 40mg/day Mo-Fri and leave weekends for my joints to recuperate a bit. Nobody reacts exactly the same to any compound and I know of guys who run it @ 75mg/day for 6 weeks straight, no days off, and are fine with it.

I would not run Sus below 500mg a week ... ever. There is no point to that as the different esters in there lead to low mg/ml of any specific ester. Of all the compounds available, Sus is my least favourite. You have some very fast ester, some mild esters and then some longer acting esters in the blend, which means that you need quite a bit of the compound in order to see/obtain decent results. I have had numerous members argue with me on here and other boards about my opinion on this. If you want to run it based on the short esters, then you need to pin at least 3 times a week. If, however, you choose to focus on the longer esters, you need to pin no less than 500mg of the blend a week as the concentration of long esters is too low to justify anything less. If it were me, I would much much much rather run a clean Cyp or Enan Test ... and I usually advise people to that extent. 350 - 500mg Cyp or Enan a week is better than the equivalent of Sust ... and it hurts less as there is no Prop in the mix. :) Also, if you are running Sust at appropriate dosage, then the short esters in the mix eliminate the need for a front-load with an oral like DBol.

I would run a cycle for results you have in mind as follows:

Cyp - 500mg a week 1-12
Dbol - 30mg Ed week 1-4
Winny - 40/50mg ed week 9-14
HCG - 500iu/week week 13-14
HCG - 1000iu/week week 15-16
HCGenerate - Week 5-12 as indicated
Test prop - 100mg eod week 12-14
n2guard - As indicated 9-14

PCT is good as Dylan laid it out for you.

Please note: This is only my opinion as I have experimented with single ester Test alike and Test blends like Sus before and my opinion is based on my experience while on it and bloods taken during and after those cycles. :biggrin:

Ok ok thanks haha but ye I've ran test e before and my body just explodes with water so I'm gonna just test the suss out I was going to pin twice a week but I may as we'll pin every 3 days at 250mg each shot considering I'm getting the pharma 1ml bottles and ye I've decided to just run avar

Top Bottom