Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible Signs of GYNO?

The way I understand it from reading here on EF (I have never had gyno) is that nolva is something that is more used to prevent gyno rather than trying to “fix” gyno. Letro would be more suited to “fix” existing gyno. Does that make sense? Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

I will say however my friend “fixed” about 90% of his existing gyno with nolva, but he still has a tinie tiny little bump left.
My signs are honestly bare minimal, I can live with the way it looks ''CURRENTLY'' i just do not want it to progress and get worst. Its not too big of a difference from my left nipple, but I have a weird tingly sensation in my right nipple. Nolvadex stops it from getting worst but to my understanding doesnt ''Remove'' the gyno if it is in fact gyno. BUT my question again is how much Nolv should I run? and HOW LONG? thanks a lot for your concern. Greatly appreciated.

nolvadex only BLOCKS estorgen in certian sites (like nipples for eg.) but tis still building up inside you, which is bad.
you need an AI whis LOWERS estrogen.
like letro at 0.6mg ever 3 days.
I think oral only cycles are compleat shit and unhealthy, more so then when stacked with testosterone, if you dont know why then i knwo you have alot more research to do.. just my op.....

My signs are honestly bare minimal, I can live with the way it looks ''CURRENTLY'' i just do not want it to progress and get worst. Its not too big of a difference from my left nipple, but I have a weird tingly sensation in my right nipple. Nolvadex stops it from getting worst but to my understanding doesnt ''Remove'' the gyno if it is in fact gyno. BUT my question again is how much Nolv should I run? and HOW LONG? thanks a lot for your concern. Greatly appreciated.
even an AI wont "remove gyno" in most cases once its set in only gettign it cut out/sergery/ takign glad out, will fully remove the gyno.....
nolva blocked it but if the glands are developded there developed....

even an AI wont "remove gyno" in most cases once its set in only gettign it cut out/sergery/ takign glad out, will fully remove the gyno.....
nolva blocked it but if the glands are developded there developed....
So guys would you say i even have it? or its not developed yet? so far nothing is bigger, been taking nolv for 2 days now. today would be day 3. In oral form how much letrozole do i take daily? and how long?

Top Bottom