Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

please give me some idea everyone

• Thread starter Thread starter solidj55
  • Start date Start date
S

solidj55

Just wondering if this is POSSIBLE, I know its not a good idea but its something I must do. I am going to most likely be taking a physical endurance test for a job, Im hopefully going to be getting a job as a police officer. The test will include a 1.5 mile run that has to be done in 15min or less. I went out and ran today since Im not lifting this week to see if I could do that and I got it but it wasnt pretty. So needless to say I am going to have to at least half ass train for it. So what do you think I could do to gain or at least preserve my strength? The thing is I dont know when Ill have to take the physical test so Im not sure how long I have to train for it, most likely it will be a while, I will probably find out a week or two before hand, if I have 10 days to prepare Ill be ok but I need to get started here pretty soon just in case. What does everyone think? Eating a shit load is not a good idea either because I have to watch my height/weight/bodyfat ratio as well.
Any ideas are appreciated.

SolidJ I'm not sure if this topics belongs in this section but I'm sure you'll get more anwser if you move to the chat.

Thanks Mysterio, I have put it in most forum already but didnt think about putting it over there.

Top Bottom