Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pt-141 works on some days and not on others?

I’ve been Experimenting with using pt-141 for the past month. I’ve noticed that using it has resulted in different results each time. Some days I can get it up so easy that I’ll have an erection for hours and some days it doesn’t work at all.
I haven’t put my finger on has something to do with carb intake or if it has something to do with conflicting with something else I’m taking I have no clue
I’m using between 1 and 2 mg consistently about an hour before sex so it’s not the dosing that’s changed any ideas what could be going on?

Dude I have been using that stuff for a few months now, and I have the same problem. But when it works, it really really works

I’ve been Experimenting with using pt-141 for the past month. I’ve noticed that using it has resulted in different results each time. Some days I can get it up so easy that I’ll have an erection for hours and some days it doesn’t work at all.
I haven’t put my finger on has something to do with carb intake or if it has something to do with conflicting with something else I’m taking I have no clue
I’m using between 1 and 2 mg consistently about an hour before sex so it’s not the dosing that’s changed any ideas what could be going on?
Get from umbrella

Top Bottom