Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Playing D2 baseball, need info on roid testing!

bignig

If anyone played D1 or D2 sports, i just want to know if they test for juice, when, etc. I hear it was only before championships, and i also heard it was random, anyone know the real deal? I know they test for weed, coke, etc. randomly, but no-one has been able to tell me about juice.

Don't worry about it! Especially in D2 Baseball. Those test are sooooo expensive to do they would never spend that kind of money.

I know when I played a couple of years back noone even gave it two thoughts.

D2 unlike anyother level d1 and d3...do test for roids...its very random...for example coach doesnt likeyou and thinks your doing it...beware...but remember everything should be out of your system come playoffs..chances are if you are going to get tested...thats when they hit you up...lata g..

DIVISION 2 BASEBALL

hey bro....i just got done playing div 1 baseball for 3 years, and transfered to a div 2 school in SC....don't take offense to this statement, but not too many D-2 ballplayers think to use juice...they either all juice on the team like a UNF, or UT, or none of them....we all juiced in D-1....almost everyone does....i know the top 10 guys in the draft pretty well, and all but 1 juiced to an extent in their careers....it's a lot easier to juice during fall ball up until about 1, 1 1/2 weeks before the season. in division 2, unless coach or trainers have it out for you, and unless you are top 10, and guarenteed a spot in a regional, fuck it and shoot away....but a word to the wise....keep it on the DL from the team, cause someone will talk shit to someone who will rat you out! e-mail me with any questions or if you want to know some tricks to college baseball!

Hardball is right on the money. DII only does random testing during the year for football and track & field. Other sports are only tested if your team advances to a regional/national tournament.....the cost is too prohibitive for more widespread testing. You still have to be smart and don't give anyone a reason to suspect AAS use....if someone who knows the signs sees too many red flags your school may test you on their own. V3

NCAA testing is not too sophisticated, especially at the Div. II level. Mainly they test your test. level and if your levels are abnormal or out of their specified range, then they wait a week or two and test you again. Then if you are still not within their designated range, they analyze for individual AAS. That said, there are a number of AAS you can use without worry. But, there is always the option of masking if need be. Just go to a GNC and pick up some Clenz Blendz...its the only thing that actually works. And lay off the niacin and goldenseal, they test for that as well.

i cant believe that at least 9 of 10 top picks juiced! no way, u cant be serious. but a whole team i guess i could see that. when i played nat. junior ice hockey i played some bad ass teams that had many guys get to big and fast TOO fast, but they dont test in NJHL.
hey bignig do you play on the East coast or the West coast?

Top Bottom