Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Welcome to EF, good to have another vet on the board...

~EZ

I had the same thing with the cc section last night.. lol dont get the mentality of those guys but each to their own...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Woot pissed me off so damn bad in CC when I first joined and I almost got banned. Tsb lol it's all in good fun. Something I was unaware of back then.

It's the interwebs so nothing should be taking too seriously

Everytime I write in CC I'm asked who the fuck do I think I am..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Thanks I got flamed over there and all I did was introduce myself.

Naw man, it happens with everyone...there are a lot of awesome people over there just need to handle the slamming for a bit...you sound like a good bro you wouldn't get flamed long I would make sure of that

Woot pissed me off so damn bad in CC when I first joined and I almost got banned. Tsb lol it's all in good fun. Something I was unaware of back then.

woot mods both forums. on AAS he is serious, on C&C he plays around. woot is a good dude and would never mess with anyone on AAS like that.. we used to have mods back in the old days fuck around with guys on the fitness forums.. they are no longer mods today.

I got it, just getting used to the dynamics here. I was a little confused at first. Never take internet trash talk too seriously though. :)

Top Bottom