Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice on this cycle

gladiator21

***need advice on this cycle!!***** TREN/OMANDREN/ENANTHATE/ANAVAR****

STATS: 5'7 195 POUNDS 8% BODY FAT

This is going to be my 3rd cycle. I have a bunch of gear here left from the previous cycles....deca,tren,enanthate,omnadren,anavar,drol

im thinking of running this for my 3rd cycle ( going for 12 weeks )
500 mg enanthate ew
250 mg omnadren ew
100 mg tren ace eod
"maybe" throwing in anavar 30 mg ed
500iu of hcg ew starting week 3-12

pct 5000 iu hcg week 13+14 and clomid week 13-16

I train 7 days a week usually one hour lifting and one hour cardio except on thursdays where i just do cardio. My diet will consist of 350-400 grams of protein per day and about 3500 calories a day. my meals are always split up into usually about 6 meals a day....sometimes more...i eat like a damn hog when im on testosterone.

My friend said run deca and tren toghether because he got great results with the two....but he's also walking around with double d's now.....fuck that

any opionons on this cycle or how you think i should stack it???

Last edited:
2 years ago i was 153 pounds and 14% body fat.......i worked my ass off in the gym and have ate like a bodybuilder ever since.....before my first cycle i was 170 12% body fat and when i was finished i was at 196 14% and then cut to 183 10 % bfp....2nd cycle was at 185 10% bfp and ran a short tren/tbol cycle to see how my body would react to tren....it acted excellent..i got to 197 9% and only lost 2 pounds

Goals?

u train 6 days a week and do cardio 7 days a week did i read that right.........you probably gain a hell of a lot more muscle if you cut the cardio to 30min sec 3-4 times a week and knock your training down to 5...seems to me that your over-training bro
you're 8%bf bro....thats great but anymore cardio than you're going to start burning muscle.......just my 2 cents

im 21 years old and i plan on cutting back on the cardio on this cycle to 30 min and keep my heart rate under 130bpm..all cardio will be low intensity. My goal is to get to 205 and be able to maintain it.....My goal in the end is someday be in a magazine or in a fitness video. I compete in bodybuuilding competitions now and i place very well in the 180 division . ive came in 1st out of the last 2 competitions and id like to compete at the 200 level....theres a lot more people in this weight class and id like to see how i would place there.

im 21 years old and i plan on cutting back on the cardio on this cycle to 30 min and keep my heart rate under 130bpm..all cardio will be low intensity. My goal is to get to 205 and be able to maintain it.....My goal in the end is someday be in a magazine or in a fitness video. I compete in bodybuuilding competitions now and i place very well in the 180 division . ive came in 1st out of the last 2 competitions and id like to compete at the 200 level....theres a lot more people in this weight class and id like to see how i would place there.

1st in he last 2 shows?

Nice Job, let's see some pics!!!

Top Bottom