Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone, EQ and Winstrol Cycle Log

perfect fat intake bro :)

@BrightFuture i noticed your are doing on the pull downs 15->10 I would go 15/12/10 only 3 sets enough
so no injury
winstrol is the real deal
love your log bro
I will consider reducing to 3 sets. The pulldowns to me atleast feel like one of the safest and easiest exercises to perform. Starting with my heaviest weight first also reduces the likelihood of injury. Thinking maybe that additional set really isn’t worth doing as long as I am progressing? Definitely open to suggestions as always I just want to maximize my volume safely especially when on a cycle. Got some pretty lofty goals I would to accomplish!

should start feeling it in the joints on that winstrol
As of right now joints feel good! Will keep an eye out for that and also the hair loss. So far so good. Also my balls haven’t changed at all.

Today was day 10 of Winstrol and still feeling really good. Today was also shoulder day and weights are feeling much lighter. I almost went for a 5th set of 110 on on the shoulder press but decided to slow down instead. I also did the lateral raises a little differently. Grabbed the dumbbells at my side but slightly in front of me and a slight angle with my hands. Felt much better but also more challenging.

Hammer shoulder press: 70x15 80x12 90x10 100x7 (goal next week is 100x10 and then 105x4-6 reps)
Reverse fly: 100x12 100x12 100x15
Lateral raise: 15x18 15x15 15x12
Hammer shrugs: 200x20 200x20 200x20
Facepull: 120x20 120x20 120x15 120x15

Also want to say that I have gotten 2 compliments this week at the gym on how big my shoulders are getting. Wife comments on them all the time as well. She’s loving it and the beard lol.

thats a good thing you don't feel the sides yet!

it be a little careful with the shoulders especially on Winnie

Top Bottom