Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Harp2011 Serious help cutting log - Female

sometimes cabbage and even broccoli can be hard to digest for some
if you're able to digest them then go for it if not then you can always switch to different vegetables

Great dedication so far 👏 stick with it and you will definitely go far and see amazing changes long term, GW is incredible and can really help u see changes quickly and help u push harder long term while utilizing it.

My wife is doing something similar to you. She is doing the same doses on Ostarine and Cardarine, but she is also doing 10mg Test Cyp/week and 1.5IU gh/day.
I’m not familiar with the other experiments. Is she her logging? I would love to follow and maybe borrow some tips. I’m waiting for my N2Guard and N2Slin it’s taking forever :)

I’m not familiar with the other experiments. Is she her logging? I would love to follow and maybe borrow some tips. I’m waiting for my N2Guard and N2Slin it’s taking forever :)
She doesn't have an account on here but she does over on the sister site Evo.org.

Top Bottom