Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid's Log

I know my progress would have been better if I was continuously consistent.
BUT....you made the effort and it PAID OFF! Keep it up...great work!!!!:)

Just typed out the whole day and my browser closed down, grrrrr.

Friday 4 November

7.00am
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 cup spanish omelette (homemade) w/ veggies

10.00am
Protein Bar
Green Tea

1.00pm
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/2 avocado

3.00pm
1/2 cup curried chickpeas

5.00pm
Massage

P's boss called and said that dinner tonight was on the company because P is away so often. Oh dear, this was going to be a challenge- free meal!

3 Glucorell-R

8.00pm
2 slices Turkish bread
A few pieces steamed mixed shellfish
4oz fillet steak
1 cup wilted spinach
3/4 cup mashed potatoes

No dessert or alcohol!

~1600 cals P:35 C:25 F:40 Water:3 ltrs

So before you think, oh it's the weekend, Mermaid blew it again, let me tell you what I did:

As P is going to be away all week (again), we decided to have some "quality time". Bush walking/sight seeing in 90 degree heat :rolleyes: We spent the day doing just that and stayed in a motel at night. Food was OK, I was careful, no cheating, mostly meat/salad/lite dressing, no alcohol or sugar, though obviously couldn't weigh or measure. Not enough water though.

Got back Sunday am, went to the gym (lweights and cardio) then I went away with my job overnight and as I was rushed, didn't pack food. However, again, I was pretty strict.

So now it's Monday night, back from the trip. Just been to the gym, 30 mins HIIT and going to eat some cottage cheese and almond butter before bed.

Back to the detailed log tomorrow :)

Tuesday 8 November

7.30am
2/3 cup cottage cheese
1/4 cup blueberries
1 tbsp almond butter

10.30am
3oz sardines in tomato
2 slices Performax bread

1.30pm
2/3 cup cottage cheese

4.00pm
1 small slice FF birthday cake - co-worker's (she's watching cals too, thankfully)

7.00pm
Got in car to go to gym, forgot gloves, so went back in and the phone rang. It was a good friend from England who I haven't managed to speak to for about 6 months. I was SO happy, I sat down and chatted for an hour. I'm glad I forgot my gloves.

8.15pm
1 cup FF milk
6 whites, 2 yolks scrambled
1 cup green peas
multi, zinc

1236 cals P:39 C:34 F:27 Fiber:17g Low on water

Wednesday 9 November :bday:

Happy Birthday to me. I'm 36 today.

My boss (amazingly) wished me well and then said "so what star sign?". When I said Scorpio he said "OMG, I should have known" in very serious tones. Us Scorps get such a bad rap.

Anyway, I make resolutions on my birthday not Jan 1, after all, it's MY new year. This year is just the same as last year and the year before and the year before that. How sad does that sound? In fact I've had the same resolutions since 2001 when I was 135 pounds and had money in the bank (amazing how a divorce affects you):

1. Get fit and fabulous at 37!! (around 135 pounds and 18% bodyfat)
2. Invest 10% of take home pay
3. Learn to swim (I know, that's a pretty sad thing to admit - but I am petrified of water)

So, I start again, the same resolutions, another year older. Something tells me that I am going to have a better chance of it this year.

5.45am
Went to the beach and walked in soft sand for half an hour.

P called me so was late to work. Forgot to take supps.

8.30am
2/3 cup cottage cheese
5 prunes
10 almonds

Top Bottom